Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Helenius Confident of Downing Wilder: I'll Produce a Bigger Upset Than I Did With Kownacki

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Helenius Confident of Downing Wilder: I'll Produce a Bigger Upset Than I Did With Kownacki

Heavyweight contender Robert Helenius will return to the scene of the biggest win of his career. On October 15th at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, Helenius will collide in the ring with former WBC heavyweight world champion Deontay Bomber. The fight will headline a Fox Sports Pay-Per-View card.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He has the power & counterpunching ability to hurt Wilder but i really think Helenius is going to get Breazealed…

Comment

"On October 15th at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, Helenius will collide in the ring with former WBC heavyweight world champion Deontay Bomber."
      Bomber? haha. nice typo

I cant pick a winner. I like both so there's no ******edness lol
      Lets not forget that Wilder was losing every second vs Ortiz2 until the fateful 1-2!
      Helenius has a good jab. @ the first fight i was hoping all along he would KO Kownacki who i felt was hella overhyped.

Comment

The Viking is finally healthy and will BRUTALIZE the Bumzquad!!!

Comment

I hope Wilder isn’t underestimating Helenius. I wouldn’t be shocked at all if Helenius won this fight either via KO or on points. A focused and dedicated Helenius is actually a very good fighter.

Comment

Wilder and Helenius sparred for Wilder vs Fury 3, so Helenius knows him. He knows the improved version. Should be an interesting scrap.

Comment

Let's see if this dive is more convincing than Malik scotts.

Comment

This is a huge mismatch, Helenius is slow and stiff with average Hw power. Been ko’d by average Hws Washington and Duhaupas. 1st solid right hand Wilder lands Helenius will be done.

Comment

Wilder right hand would put any HW to sleep except Fury and Joe Joyce

Comment

Even though Helenius has a big ass head, I'm rooting for him.

Comment

Working...
                    X