Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Robeisy Ramirez vs. Jessie Magdaleno Eyed For Lomachenko-Ortiz Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Robeisy Ramirez vs. Jessie Magdaleno Eyed For Lomachenko-Ortiz Card

Earlier today BoxingScene.com's Jake Donovan confirmed an ESPN report that former three-division champion Vasiliy Lomachenko (16-2) will return to the ring against Jamaine Ortiz (16-0-1) on an ESPN platform on October 22nd or 29th.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Solid fight for Ramirez, and a decent return for Loma.
      KING S.O.G KING S.O.G likes this.

Comment

At this stage it's definitely a good match up. Robeisy looked good in his last fight and made a statement if he can get Magdaleno out of there in impressive fashion that would be a good next step.

Comment

I'm surprised, Jesse will beat Ramirez.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
            Yo, I just remembered, didn’t you always used to call Loma “Bumchenko”?

Just flashed into the brainwaves now for some mad reason

Comment

Originally posted by P to the J View Post

Yo, I just remembered, didn’t you always used to call Loma “Bumchenko”?

Just flashed into the brainwaves now for some mad reason

I might have....and got the last laugh on the triggered irrational fanboys; just like the time I told A.J's fans that Andy Ruiz was going to flatten him with a left hook. But I'm glad Teofimo's son is back, 135 needed Vasily to fill in the void. Lord Devin Haney vs. Bumachenko is in my wishlist for Christmas.

Comment

I might have....and got the last laugh on the triggered irrational fanboys; just like the time I told A.J's fans that Andy Ruiz was going to flatten him with a left hook. But I'm glad Teofimo's son is back, 135 needed Vasily to fill in the void. Lord Devin Haney vs. Bumachenko is in my wishlist for Christmas.

LOL. If NSB was a nation state, getting triggered would be a national past time
                1hourRun 1hourRun likes this.

Comment

Devin will have to catch him first, I heard Loma runs pretty fast, with a ducking motion turning corners.
                  1hourRun 1hourRun likes this.

Comment

Working...
                  X