Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Usyk Expects To Pick Up Where He Left Off: The Last Bout Will Be Continued

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Usyk Expects To Pick Up Where He Left Off: The Last Bout Will Be Continued

Oleksandr Usyk says he is expecting Saturday's world heavyweight clash against Anthony Joshua in Jeddah to be a continuation of their first fight that the Ukrainian won in London.
    [Click Here To Read More]

If he knocks Joshua out man that will be a tragic day of mourning for the sweet carolines the likes of which they shall never recover.
    by the way, what happened to all those Nigerian casuals we had posting around these parts at the height of olawufemi’dom?

Comment

Joshua always sounds so flakey.

Comment

Any guy who can hold his breath for 5 hours has got to be tough to beat.
        blitted_master blitted_master likes this.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by trippleupper View Post
            Any guy who can hold his breath for 5 hours has got to be tough to beat.
            5 HOURS? Lol

Comment

Pretty confident Usyk stops AJ this time around. AJ does have a punchers chance of course but I just don't see him pulling this off.
              AmpMcv AmpMcv likes this.

Comment

If they pick up where they left off, it's gonna be a short night for Joshua.
                AmpMcv AmpMcv Alexis67 Alexis67 like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
                  If he knocks Joshua out man that will be a tragic day of mourning for the sweet carolines the likes of which they shall never recover.
                  by the way, what happened to all those Nigerian casuals we had posting around these parts at the height of olawufemi’dom?
                  And if AJ knocks him out you are gonna suffer a monumental deep depression and will be throwing excuses left, right and centre.
                  greeneye99 greeneye99 likes this.

Comment

Usyk’s my 2nd favourite fighter and I have had, and continue to have, this guy tagged to clear HW.

But my mind keeps saying “roids”. A few things have come out recently that don’t sit too well:

(1) Usyk “bulking” in a short period of time (we’ll see how true that is on fight night, or perhaps the time span isn’t too suspicious if you train properly)

and (2) Kilmas here, saying his ‘endurance’ has hit the next level. Maybe, I’m paranoid but his comments reads like hints.

Don’t mean to put a dampener on this or be a conspiracy theorist; probably most of these guys are cycling on and off substances, and this will prob still be FOTY.

Usyk by decision again, but we might see both guys irrevocably changed after this.
                    Last edited by P to the J; 08-17-2022, 12:28 PM.
                    1hourRun 1hourRun likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X