Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Oleksandr Usyk: Guys on The Frontline Are Praying For My Victory, That Motivates Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Oleksandr Usyk: Guys on The Frontline Are Praying For My Victory, That Motivates Me

Oleksandr Usyk says soldiers fighting on the Ukrainian front line against Russia have been messaging him, saying they are praying for him to win his rematch with Anthony Joshua on Saturday.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Never has this phrase been more applicable, but WAR USYK!!!!
    Last edited by P to the J; 08-17-2022, 12:11 PM.

Comment

Joshua is in trouble, with a more determined than ever Usyk wanting to do it for the Ukraine.

Comment

Zelenskyy will be watching? Lol what the **** was he doing past 8 years in East of Ukraine. Could not find ****ing peace all this time. **** him and Putin. Rednecks Slavs fighting for nothing they are all Russians in eyes of rest of World. I feel shame being South Slav in 2022 year because those rednecks on North, life is meaningless everything die in the end
        Castilo Castilo likes this.

Comment

Usyk’s motivation for wanting to win for his people exceeds Ajs motivation for revenge. That combined with Usyk clearly being the more mentally tough of the two makes this fight 90/10 in Usyk’s favor imo. The 10 being it Aj lands a lucky shot from hell.

Comment

National Pride back in Boxing.......Good for Usyk good for the fight Saturday Night ....Maybe not so good for A. J. tho...

Comment

That situation in his country is the double edged sword. Either it motivates him beyond his capabilities or can be mentally wore down because of it.
              Slowhand Slowhand likes this.

Comment

“I am motivated by the people of Ukraine who are struggling hard to defend our independence, to defend our freedom and defend our culture that other people want to demolish and destroy, they don’t want us to exist anymore,” Usyk said.

People elect the president, who is the professional manager, who helps the population to improve and the economy of the country to improve,” Usyk said. “If he is elected, he takes those responsibilities. When some difficult situation occurs, many people, I’m not saying everyone, try to escape from it, to run away.
                This is just propaganda.

The US organised a coup in 2014 to install a loyal puppet and crisis actor in Zelensky who lacked the credentials to be installed in such a high office.

Plenty of pro-Russian Ukrainians who lived in the East were intentionally murdered during this time.

So when the j*wish oligarchs hold a monopoly over Ukrainian media (as they do the West in general), this idea that "the people" elect a president is just naive, sappy nonsense.

Putin was provoked by Zelensky, or more precisely, those behind him repeatedly. He is justified in retaking Ukraine from US/ZOG and liberating his slavic brothers in the Donetsk and Luhansk regions who are in favour of the "invasion".

I sympathise with Ukrainian patriots like Usyk, but they have no clue on what is really going on. Ukrainians and Russians are ethnic brothers, the enemy are the same group that has been expelled by many countries and regions throughout human history.

Source: https://www.salon.com/2021/01/19/who...n-policy-team/

Comment

Originally posted by Good ol' Douglas View Post

This is just propaganda.

The US organised a coup in 2014 to install a loyal puppet and crisis actor in Zelensky who lacked the credentials to be installed in such a high office.

Plenty of pro-Russian Ukrainians who lived in the East were intentionally murdered during this time.

So when the j*wish oligarchs hold a monopoly over Ukrainian media (as they do the West in general), this idea that "the people" elect a president is just naive, sappy nonsense.

Putin was provoked by Zelensky, or more precisely, those behind him repeatedly. He is justified in retaking Ukraine from US/ZOG and liberating his slavic brothers in the Donetsk and Luhansk regions who are in favour of the "invasion".

I sympathise with Ukrainian patriots like Usyk, but they have no clue on what is really going on. Ukrainians and Russians are ethnic brothers, the enemy are the same group that has been expelled by many countries and regions throughout human history.

Source: https://www.salon.com/2021/01/19/who...n-policy-team/
                  Yup

People who are actually in the middle of the war have no idea what is going on there

But some Brit cuck armed with YouTube videos and pro Russian links does

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post

Yup

People who are actually in the middle of the war have no idea what is going on there

But some Brit cuck armed with YouTube videos and pro Russian links does
                    Lol! This is post of the week for sure…

Comment

Working...
                    X