Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eubank Jr: I May Need a Nutritionist, But I Want To See If I Can Do It Myself; I'm That Sick

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Eubank Jr: I May Need a Nutritionist, But I Want To See If I Can Do It Myself; I'm That Sick

Chris Eubank Jr. has a tendency to march to his own beat, but even a self-admirer such as himself concedes that he might need a hand or two for his upcoming fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This fight has a little of that Canelo/Chaverz Jr vibe to it where half the storyline will be about Eubank's ability to make the weight. The other half of the storyline will be about their fathers and "legacy".

The fight itself, between a welterweight and a middleweight, is an afterthought.
    P to the J P to the J likes this.

Comment

I know BScene will take one interview, and make 3 articles, but I'm already tired of Eubank Jr.! No one forced him to make all these concessions! He should've fought Andrade, Charlo, or Munguia! Even Falcao, Murata, or Zerafa! No, he chose to fight a WW! Not a WW Champion like GGG vs. Brook, but a WW prospect at that! So yeah, hire that nutritionist, because you're gonna need help, or pay the fines!

Comment

This is why I stopped watching anything under HW. The catchweight BS. I watched all weights before. I think it was shortly after the original super 6 that Andre Ward won. The one guy who seemed to be able to boil down between 168-175 was Glenn Johnson. Watching weight drained fighters took away some of the luster. Catchweights annoy me to no end. I believe it was a Cotto fight where he was the 160lbs champion but set a catchweight of 157lbs for one of his title defences. I started losing interest at that point. I can’t be certain it was a Cotto fight but I believe it was. Some name fighter with 160lbs belt anyway…
        Last edited by joe strong; 08-17-2022, 06:54 AM.

Comment

Well, he tried being his own trainer and that was a bad idea, but I'm sure being his own nutritionist will take him to an even higher level.

Comment

This fight is a con job and being pushed down the fans' throats
            Last edited by jackblack008; 08-17-2022, 07:34 AM.

Comment

Surely eubank has stipulated that whatever rehydration clause is in place applies to both fighters?

Comment

Jr. is a con job that talks about everyone and everything aside from fighting a top guy of his own size and weight.

Comment

nobody cares man this fight was forced because of their names. they arent the same size like their fathers were and they arent any good like their fathers were. who cares

Comment

This is why I hate catchweight fights. Somebody has to come down (in weight) a lot more than the other has to move up. It's worse when both guys screw it up- one comes in severely dehydrated and the other comes in chubby and uncertain.

Get a nutritionist, dawg!

Still wanna see this fight though.
                    P to the J P to the J likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X