Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Tszyu Hopes To Incorporate His Father To Prepare For Jermell Charlo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tim Tszyu Hopes To Incorporate His Father To Prepare For Jermell Charlo

Undefeated junior welterweight Tim Tszyu is planning to incorporate his Hall of Fame father, former undisputed junior welterweight champion Kostya Tszyu, to prepare for a planned fight against undisputed 154-pound champion Jermell Charlo.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Shows how serious he is taking this but if his relationship with his father is that strained perhaps that’s a distraction he may want to leave out

Comment

Your daddy just wants what's best for you.

Comment

What you probably needed most, was one or two more fights!
        woftam woftam likes this.

Comment

Many, or most father son relationships seem strained, not only amongst the professional sportsmen.

Tim should prepare as if he'll face Charlo, even though it's not official. Because I'm thinking the PBC and those guys will want to catch an opponent off guard and not fully prepared.

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
            Many, or most father son relationships seem strained, not only amongst the professional sportsmen.

Tim should prepare as if he'll face Charlo, even though it's not official. Because I'm thinking the PBC and those guys will want to catch an opponent off guard and not fully prepared.
            You talking about Charlo's team? Why would you think that? I don't think Tszyu brings anything that Mel hasn't already seen.
            Last edited by pugil1st; 08-17-2022, 11:50 AM.

Comment

Make that money, Mell.

Comment

Haters pulling that PBC card, like they have pull tricks. Probably just exact date and venue issues. Tszyu will get a full camp, he should be somewhat training and in shape anyway he knows he got a fight coming. I guarantee Charlo training

Comment

Tim isn't a Junior Welterweight

Who writes these articles?

Comment

hes going to get knocked out

Comment

Working...
                    X