Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Researcher/Producer Files Eight-Count Lawsuit Against Ring City, Alleging Breach of Contract, Non-Payment and Fraud

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Researcher/Producer Files Eight-Count Lawsuit Against Ring City, Alleging Breach of Contract, Non-Payment and Fraud

The only fights left in the once-promising Ring City USA boxing series will now take place in the courtroom. BoxingScene.com has confirmed that the creators of Ring City USA--Offabbot--have been met with an eight-count complaint filed by series researcher and content producer Mark Ortega. The lawsuit was filed with the Superior Court of the State of California, Los Angeles County, with Ortega and his legal team alleging:
    [Click Here To Read More]

So I guess Evan Rutkowski will be back to doing Podcasts about the state of boxing from a economic and ratings angel ?

Comment

Sucks that boxing doesn't have enough fans to support such a good series .

Comment

I loved the Ring City fights and the locales they used. It was something different for a change.

But this being boxing of course it didn't last. We can't have nice things.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          I loved the Ring City fights and the locales they used. It was something different for a change.

But this being boxing of course it didn't last. We can't have nice things.
          This is why we as boxing fans gotta support ProBox Tv it's almost the same concept but with an All Star commentary team . I really don't want them to go out of business as well , I enjoy watching fights where the winner is unknown beforehand . .
          Last edited by Ricardi; 08-19-2022, 09:26 AM.
          ShoulderRoll ShoulderRoll likes this.

Comment

Working...
          X