Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lopez-Campa ESPN Main Event Peaked At 913,000 Viewers, Averaged 890,000

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lopez-Campa ESPN Main Event Peaked At 913,000 Viewers, Averaged 890,000

Teofimo Lopez's return to the win column was among the most watched U.S. televised main events of the year. The August 13 edition of Top Rank Boxing on ESPN featured Brooklyn's Lopez enjoying a successful junior welterweight debut in a seventh-round technical knockout of Mexico's Pedro Campa. The fight peaked at 913,000 viewers from an average televised audience of 890,000 according to Nielsen Media Research.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Teo is a superstar. Boxing is better when he’s active. Happy he’s back.

Comment

Now bad at all especially considering Teo was the only known fighter of the bunch.

Comment

I'm expecting Zayas as the Co Main once again lets go!

Comment

Lopez just hit 140 pounds, yet he's the biggest name in this division

Comment

Decent I guess for fighting someone absolutely no one's ever heard of. Next numbers will be better

Comment

lopez has ability but he is an obnoxious jerk. I will always root against his questionable character.

Comment

I don't even know why Nielsen Ratings is still a thing, people watching streams and apps now
                STREET CLEANER STREET CLEANER likes this.

Comment

Good thing it was ESPN and not Showtime or FOX, comments are pretty positive. Nice showing indeed, and I agree Nielsen ratings are passé, streaming isn’t traced but I suspect there is a way to trace viewership officially, boxing media just doesn’t want to do the work to find the answers
                  STREET CLEANER STREET CLEANER likes this.

Comment

For a guy that lost and fought an unknown those are good numbers. Lopez has star power and is why a lot of the 140 pounders want to fight him. He might get that title shot because it's where the money is.

Comment

Working...
                    X