Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Oleksandr Usyk, Anthony Joshua - Open Workouts in Jeddah

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Oleksandr Usyk, Anthony Joshua - Open Workouts in Jeddah

Usyk, Joshua Workouts Photos Gallery - We are only a few days away from one of the biggest heavyweight rematches in the history of the sport, as WBA, WBO, IBF, IBO unified heavyweight world champion Oleksandr Usyk will collide with Anthony Joshua in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. (photos by Mark Robinson)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Usyk is on another level, he'll stop Joshua this time around
    WamBamSam23 WamBamSam23 likes this.

Comment

How can Usyk even mention a Canelo fight? He's huge now. Is he really 33 pounds heavier? Is he being tested?

Comment

Originally posted by Alexis67 View Post
        Usyk is on another level, he'll stop Joshua this time around
        Keyboard toughie.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxviewer View Post

Keyboard toughie.
          Thanks son, now go to sleep

Comment

Joshua looks from the pictures to be throwing looping, wide punches. I hope he can also shorten some of them up when he needs to. I think I like his demeanor. He ain't smiling all up in the camera showing his teeth. He seems grim and
            letermined for the difficult task ahead

Comment

wow you see Evander stood next to Joshua and just have to appreciate what he did in the heavyweight division being his size. Amazing.

Comment

both will be within 5 pounds of their last fight weight. a big poo. usyk by another decision with some really tough rounds for both
                Last edited by jkrames; 08-17-2022, 04:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by archiemoore1 View Post
                  Joshua looks from the pictures to be throwing looping, wide punches. I hope he can also shorten some of them up when he needs to. I think I like his demeanor. He ain't smiling all up in the camera showing his teeth. He seems grim and
                  letermined for the difficult task ahead
                  He has been doing that since, his loss to Ruiz Junior. I do not like the technique.

I have noticed his punch technique changed, since he was working with Angel Fernandez.

Go back and look at Joshua's pad work when he was with McCracken on the pads 'Superior technique in my opinion'.

Comment

Originally posted by gooderz84 View Post
                    wow you see Evander stood next to Joshua and just have to appreciate what he did in the heavyweight division being his size. Amazing.
                    Holyfield is old. Wonder if her shrunk. He looked shorter than 6’3” next to Joshua.
                    gooderz84 gooderz84 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X