Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amanda Serrano-Sarah Mahfoud Unification Bout on September 24 In Manchester

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Amanda Serrano-Sarah Mahfoud Unification Bout on September 24 In Manchester

Amanda Serrano has long sought to become Puerto Rico's first-ever undisputed champion. The team surrounding the record-setting seven-division titlist has taken a significant step to add to her already historic career.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 08-16-2022, 11:01 PM.

Sarah-Mahfoud-3.jpg

little hottie from the faroe islands no less

Comment

Blahhh.. no one cares
      Last edited by GBP4LIFE; 08-16-2022, 11:41 AM.
      dougingb dougingb likes this.

Comment

The UK finally gets to see the real undisputed lightweight champion of the world, unlike Katie Taylor boring sorry-ass Amanda 'Real-Deal' Serrano is going to give the Brits a proper womens fight and come one step closer to winning the 'SECOND' undisputed crown in two weights,

Katie Taylor is a fraud.
        Last edited by 1hourRun; 08-16-2022, 11:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

The UK finally gets to see the real undisputed lightweight champion of the world, unlike Katie Taylor boring sorry-ass Amanda 'Real-Deal' Serrano is going to give the Brits a proper womens fight and come one step closer to winning the 'SECOND' undisputed crown in two weights,

Katie Taylor is a fraud.
          She lost, get over it. Always crying like a little b**ch.

Comment

Katie Taylor is a fraud.
            I think Amanda sucks tbh bro. Technically flawed and really limited. I’ll use this fight as my bathroom break and to queue up for a few drinks.
            dougingb dougingb likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post

She lost, get over it. Always crying like a little b**ch.

Who is Katie Taylor fighting again? Nevermind nobody cares, we know that her next 'defense' will be as boring as the other snooze-fest but Amanda is bringing the pain and the excitement to Katie's backyard.

Sarah Mahfoud like Katie Taylor, is a paper-champ, and in for the beating of her life. And by the way, I successfully argued that Amanda Serrano clearly beat Katie Taylor in the thread below:

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/b...hing-technique
              Last edited by 1hourRun; 08-16-2022, 11:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post

I think Amanda sucks tbh bro. Technically flawed and really limited. I’ll use this fight as my bathroom break and to queue up for a few drinks.

I feel the same way when I'm forced to watch Katie Taylor and her sorry ass punching technique.

Comment

Katie Taylor is a fraud.
                  The name Taylor reigns supreme and lives rent free in your mind

Comment

Originally posted by Rodtang View Post

The name Taylor reigns supreme and lives rent free in your mind
                    The world knows that the Taylor's robbed Amanda Serrano and Jack Catterall -- what a coincidence they share the same bloodline?

Comment

Working...
                    X