Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Benavidez Willing To Move Up To 175-Pounds For Beterbiev, Bivol, Ramirez Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: David Benavidez Willing To Move Up To 175-Pounds For Beterbiev, Bivol, Ramirez Fights

David Benavidez is ready for his major breakthrough, but marquee matchups still seem to escape him. To land the career-defining fights that he desires, the 168-pound knockout artist is willing to move up to 175-pounds to take on the light heavyweight champions and top contenders, father and trainer Jose Benavidez Sr. told BoxingScene.com in an interview.
    [Click Here To Read More]

About time. Can the WBC rank him number 1 to fight for a title?
    MONGOOSE66 MONGOOSE66 likes this.

Comment

Now, that's something I'd really want to see. Getting accustomed to 175 should not be hard for Benavidez.
      landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

Chances of this happening any time in the next 3 years. Big FAT zero . Too busy waiting for that Golden ginger Mexican ticket.

Comment

The Charlos don't want to fight him. Caleb Plant doesn't want to fight him. David Morrell doesn't want to fight him. Demetrius Andrade doesn't want to fight him. But if you ask any of these mentioned, they will say they are ready to go! Some of these fighters are just happy to put a social media comment to get through their day. The reality of things are they are all afraid of Benavidez, and that includes Canelo!

Comment

Jermall Charlo, please MAN UP? Do whatever you have to do! Go see the Wizard for some courage! We need this fight!
            Alexis67 Alexis67 Rebelrbg Rebelrbg like this.

Comment

Hope he realizes he dont get credit for TALKING about fighting Bivol and Beterbiev, he has to actually fight them. He is 26 in the next few months and his best win is what, shot Dirrel and shot Lemieux.
              garfios garfios likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                Jermall Charlo, please MAN UP? Do whatever you have to do! Go see the Wizard for some courage! We need this fight!
                Why the constant calls for a Charlo fight? He's not going to vacate a belt to fight a guy without one. I think David should move down to 160 if he wants it that badly.
                garfios garfios landotter landotter like this.

Comment

This is the classic call out guys who already have fights lined up for clout trick. If Benavidez is serious about going to 175 he should go up there and fight Marcus Browne.

Comment

He's fooled me before, he sounds real good but there's never any delivery. He asked for more for an Andrade fight than a Canelo one.
                    I'm sure if they offered him say 50 million he'd fight all those guys but thats not realistic is it.

Hope he proves me wrong .. soon.

Comment

Working...
                    X