Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ruiz Says Usyk Beats Joshua: Oleksandr More Disciplined Than Me; Anthony Needs Mexican Aggressiveness

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ruiz Says Usyk Beats Joshua: Oleksandr More Disciplined Than Me; Anthony Needs Mexican Aggressiveness

LOS ANGELES - It'll be another blockbuster sequel for former heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua when the British boxer looks to exact revenge against Oleksandr Usyk on Aug. 20 at the Jeddah Superdome in Saudi Arabia.
    [Click Here To Read More]

You squeaked by Chris Arreola, who even put you down.

No sure fact that you beat Ortiz, not at all.

The only trilogy you can think of is vs Snickers, Mars and Bounty.

Comment

Joshua just needs to be lucky that night. No way he can beat Usyk.

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
        You squeaked by Chris Arreola, who even put you down.

No sure fact that you beat Ortiz, not at all.

The only trilogy you can think of is vs Snickers, Mars and Bounty.
        Quite true. An in shape, motivated Ruiz more than competes with AJ. Surely Joshua and his fans cannot be satisfied with open ended 1-1 draw with Ruiz?

if he manages to stop usyk on Saturday, (his only hope) and if he doesn’t get undisputed next, a Ruiz fight could make sense.

Joshua should also see Usyk again too. If his wins are so great, then so are usyk and Ruiz wins over him. They hold the same weight, no?

Comment

I wish Andy Ruiz luck in his fight with Luis Ortiz
          If he wins maybe he should get a fight with Deontay Wilder
          But I'll tell him one thing for sure
          No one wants to see a Joshua/Ruiz Trilogy

Comment

Originally posted by RoadMan94 View Post

Quite true. An in shape, motivated Ruiz more than competes with AJ. Surely Joshua and his fans cannot be satisfied with open ended 1-1 draw with Ruiz?

if he manages to stop usyk on Saturday, (his only hope) and if he doesn’t get undisputed next, a Ruiz fight could make sense.

Joshua should also see Usyk again too. If his wins are so great, then so are usyk and Ruiz wins over him. They hold the same weight, no?
            Ruiz is only ranked high in the WBC and only ranked in one other place at 12 .

A.J will have mandatory fights to deal with so Ruiz doesn’t make sense even if he gets by Ortiz .

Any other fights not including Joyce , Hrgovic or DDD in the near future like Ruiz is not a must to do unless Ruiz grabs the WBC title .

I’ll just continue to ignore Fury at this point it’s just boring now .

“that’s the real kid behind this corporate Mask. 3 more days for Joshua to keep talking this bad man raaasclaarrt bumbaclartt idiotic spiel he runs with. Then Usyk gonna put his azz in the Dirt!“

“if he manages to stop usyk on Saturday, (his only hope) and if he doesn’t get undisputed next, a Ruiz fight could make sense”

Your all over the place as usual .
            Last edited by REDEEMER; 08-16-2022, 09:04 AM.

Comment

Mexican aggression gets your face busted up.

Comment

The only fight people want to see after Usyk vs Joshua 2 is the winner to fight Fury for Undisputed. Yeah Fury claims he is retired, but who really believes that?

Comment

AJ is frail. He has to be defensive. Andy took him out and 50 lb lighter Usyk had him walking on the moon. I don't think we'll see face first from AJ, no search and destroy. He has to play chess, his chin is too weak for checkers.

Comment

An aggressive Joshua is going to leave himself open. If he doesn’t make it count he could be in for a long night. I got this weird feeling from the way Joshua & Hearn have been talking that Usyk might need to stop Joshua to retain his titles. I keep thinking about the Lewis/Holyfield 1 score cards. Fury/Joshua undisputed is so much bigger than Fury/Usyk…. I don’t care who wins I just don’t want no BS scorecards. May the best man ACTUALLY win…

Comment

Working...
                    X