Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Callum Smith: I'm a Better Fighter Now Than When I Was World Champion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Callum Smith: I'm a Better Fighter Now Than When I Was World Champion

Former super middleweight champion Callum Smith will continue his march for a second divisional title when he returns to the ring on Saturday night, in a final light heavyweight eliminator against Mathieu Bauderlique.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Smith didn’t do himself any favors with his tame performance against Canelo, but I give him credit for rebuilding and resetting. Well done!

Comment

I thought he was gonna retire after the carnelo payday which is why he took it on short notice.

Comment

I was expecting much more from him vs Alvarez. I honestly think if he was given a 12 week training camp, he would of fought better. Probably a combination of things? Time for him to move up in weight, and the short time to train he was given by Team Alvarez etc.

Callum Smith is probably a stronger fighter at 175 pounds, I think this is commonsense, must of been a struggle to make 168 pounds.

Is he good enough to win a world title, well I think he will give it a good go.

Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 08-15-2022, 08:18 PM.

Comment

Couldn't even beat Ryder legitimately. Got 12-0ed by Nelo. Gtfoh. You're only height.

Comment

he was paid/bribed to lose vs canelo just like the mango mussolini was paid/bribed to smuggle nuclear secrets
            Castilo Castilo likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
              I was expecting much more from him vs Alvarez. I honestly think if he was given a 12 week training camp, he would of fought better. Probably a combination of things? Time for him to move up in weight, and the short time to train he was given by Team Alvarez etc.

Callum Smith is probably a stronger fighter at 175 pounds, I think this is commonsense, must of been a struggle to make 168 pounds.

Is he good enough to win a world title, well I think he will give it a good go.
              I think he stayed at 168 too long, he didn’t look strong in the Ryder fight at all.
              Looked like the snap in his punches had completely gone. The move to 175 will definitely do him good but I don’t think he’ll have long there either before he needs to move up

Comment

Fights like a ***** as soon as someone presses him. Ryder beat his ass also.
                Kannabis Kid Kannabis Kid likes this.

Comment

Callum Smith is CLEARLY below world class level. He looks the part but he does not box the part.

Comment

"let's get fit and in shape"

This is because, between fights, a lot of fighters, especially near the top, barely train and don't stay in decent shape.

Comment

Working...
                    X