Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: 'AJ' Needs Triumph in Usyk Rematch to Avoid Dubious List

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: 'AJ' Needs Triumph in Usyk Rematch to Avoid Dubious List

Anthony Joshua should be quite proud of the career he's had. He's an Olympic gold medalist. He's won 24 of 26 pro bouts and 22 by knockout. And he's a two-time heavyweight champion with seven successful title defenses. But he's got a big date coming up.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Don’t buy this at all… AJ is an overachiever. The only people who thought he was gonna be some generational defining HW were uninformed.

Comment

I think he can win and still be the lesser fighter . One bad mistake from Usyk could hand the fight to AJ. Will be quite funny to hear the U-turns from everyone saying he’s finished.

Unfortunately for him, he needs it to be a really bad mistake and to not make any himself and for it to happen quick enough that he’s not gassed

Comment

Thanks for the article, Fitz.

Where's your prediction? What does Fitz say?

You usually sound pretty confident about these things.

Comment

That's exactly the problem with Aj he alway's get's his entitled to second chance stagnating the division.
          Ali lost to Frazier then had 10 fight's in 2 year's against no real threats learning his trade, sharpening his iron, then he lost to Norton & had a rematch, not because of an entitled to coward's pre fight I'm the A-side rematchroom clause but because of demand after.
          We should be getting undesputed Fury Usyk.
          I got Usyk by the same professional decision unless Aj blows his tank.
          dan-b dan-b Oldskoolg Oldskoolg like this.

Comment

Anthony Joshua is an Olympic Gold Medalist that’s faced 4 of the Ring’s current top 6 Heavyweights and defeated 3 of them, multiple titles x2, and has a KO win over an ATG Heavyweight that showed little slippage at 41. That’s the foundation of a HOF career.

Oden and Manziel were far from that in the pro ranks; closer to Jose Benavidez and Frankie Gomez.

Joshua should’ve replaced McCracken 5 years ago. The signs were there in the Parker fight and glaring since Povetkin. It’s easy to discredit today after a loss, with a win on Saturday, the tenor will change or be so loud that it drowns the naysayers out.

Comment

Losing to Usyk is going to be a "yeah, and water is wet" kind of deal in years to come.

Comment

So what is your pick Fitzsimmons??? - want to know so I can bet the opposite - but in a close fight you don't want to stick your neck on the line and risk worsening that 68% pick rate for this year - man up!!

Comment

Originally posted by boxing IQ View Post
                  Thanks for the article, Fitz.

Where's your prediction? What does Fitz say?

You usually sound pretty confident about these things.
                  He's always carping on about not picking on fights for secondary belts - and now we have a fight for three of the HW belts plus th eRing Belt and he doesn't make a pick - quack!

Comment

I like Usyk and Ukraine and if he was fighting anyone else id probably want him to win. But i want Fury V Josh. Fury v usyk is also good but im under impression Fury is running from Usyk and he reminds him of cunnningham?
                    I might not mind Usyk beating josh if Fury wanted to fight Usyk. And Josh could fight Wilder and if Josh beats Wilder he can fight Fury. Even if Fury loses to Usyk. You see, a loss dont mean we dont want to see you fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X