Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sunny Edwards Wants Martinez, Jesse Rodriguez and Then Nakatani

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sunny Edwards Wants Martinez, Jesse Rodriguez and Then Nakatani

Sunny Edwards is focused on securing a three-fight global tour which starts in Mexico later this year and ends on a "massive" night in Japan. The IBF flyweight champion is hoping to land a unification clash with WBC titleholder Julio Cesar Martinez and 'Showtime' is happy to travel his rival's backyard for the fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I'll cut off my left-nut if Sunny Edwards goes through his phony list. I don't even think Sunny beats a washed up Carlos Cuadras or Sor Rungvisai, old Donnie Nietes probably still has enough in the tank to come down to 112 and school Sunny too.
    Roj Roj Creepybull Creepybull like this.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
      I'll cut off my left-nut if Sunny Edwards goes through his phony list. I don't even think Sunny beats a washed up Carlos Cuadras or Sor Rungvisai, old Donnie Nietes probably still has enough in the tank to come down to 112 and school Sunny too.
      As much as I don't like Sunny's arrogant ass he is a skilled boxer with high ring IQ just no punching power. I think he has enough to outbox Nietes and Rungvisai easily. Cuadras would be a 50-50 fight but Bam smokes him. The fight with Martinez is the fight to make as it's truly a 50-50 fight as well. I think Martinez can hurt him like he did his weak minded brother, but the issue is will he be able to catch him? Sunny could compete with the Jamaicans when it comes to track and field.

Comment

Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
        As much as I don't like Sunny's arrogant ass he is a skilled boxer with high ring IQ just no punching power. I think he has enough to outbox Nietes and Rungvisai easily. Cuadras would be a 50-50 fight but Bam smokes him. The fight with Martinez is the fight to make as it's truly a 50-50 fight as well. I think Martinez can hurt him like he did his weak minded brother, but the issue is will he be able to catch him? Sunny could compete with the Jamaicans when it comes to track and field.
        I give Sunny a shot at Julio Cesar Martinez considering his inconsistency in the ring and lack of discipline, if Jay Harris gave Edwards a good fight I imagine Sunny could do even better. I doubt Sunny has the chin to take Sor Rungvisai's best punch, or maybe Carlos Cuardras ; 'El Principe' leaves his opponents really battered and bruised, even when he loses.

But yeah, Donnie is old, his legs are gone, I just enjoy picking on 'Rat-Boy'. Credit to Edwards if he ever gets in the ring with 'Bam' and Nakatani tho.
        Kannabis Kid Kannabis Kid likes this.

Comment

Which for the 100th time proves a racist like you is so desperate for anyone at or near his weight class to beat him. You name all these fighters while you foam at the mouth for the day he loses.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post

Which for the 100th time proves a racist like you is so desperate for anyone at or near his weight class to beat him. You name all these fighters while you foam at the mouth for the day he loses.
            Desperate that Sunny takes a loss? That's hilarious, there are plenty of flyweights that can beat Sunny, for instance : Felix Alvarado is coming for that ass, he is the highest ranked contender by the IBF.

Sunny's time is ticking, that is why he is the one desperate to even leap up to 118 to fight Paul Butler, facts.

Comment

Desperate that Sunny takes a loss? That's hilarious, there are plenty of flyweights that can beat Sunny, for instance : Felix Alvarado is coming for that ass, he is the highest ranked contender by the IBF.

Sunny's time is ticking, that is why he is the one desperate to even leap up to 118 to fight Paul Butler, facts.
              The facts are you just proved my point, again, Racist. You have zero common sense and broadcast your hate like a person yelling off the rooftops to be noticed for your hate.

Comment

I'm not really seeing him make it through the whole list. Looking forward to seeing how consistent Bam proves to be, but I have a hard time thinking Edwards can take Bam without some sketchy local judges and a whole lot of running so he doesn't get stopped.

Props to him if he actually does attempt that list though.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post

The facts are you just proved my point, again, Racist. You have zero common sense and broadcast your hate like a person yelling off the rooftops to be noticed for your hate.

Richardt, you are the biggest Karen on the boxingscene. You fabricate tales and fail to prove anything, plenty of members have already checked you for calling me a racist.

Comment

Richardt, you are the biggest Karen on the boxingscene. You fabricate tales and fail to prove anything, plenty of members have already checked you for calling me a racist.
                    I've already proven you are Racist and showed everyone in my signature the facts with many links that prove you are. You FLAUNT it every day like it is a badge of honor to be a Racist.

Comment

Working...
                    X