No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua Gets A Second Crack At Solving The Usyk Puzzle

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joshua Gets A Second Crack At Solving The Usyk Puzzle

By Corey Erdman - Oleksandr Usyk is about a difficult puzzle to solve as there is in boxing today. The kind of conundrum inside the ring that can make an opponent not just second guess what they're doing in the moment, but rethink their approach entirely after having spent twelve rounds trying to figure him out.
    [Click Here To Read More]

And Still!

Comment

U kra i na u kra i na u kra i na u kra i na u kra i na u kra i na u kra i na u kra i na u kra i na
      Sayithowitisuk Bob likes this.

Comment

The third and fourth cracks will probably be on his chin after a few rounds.
        Casualfanforyou Casualfanforyou likes this.

Comment

My brother rewatched the fight highlights. He said AJ tried to outbox Usyk but was still just standing right in front of him.
          People can tell AJ to lose all the weight in the the world but he still has size 16 feet to pick up and put down. ( It what I read is correct )
          AJ needs to fight like an underdog who is hungry and like the bigger man. If he hurts Usyk he needs to go after him like he did when he dropped Ruiz in the first fight. I know Ruiz took it and came back and that shook AJ’s mentality. I get it. It’s still not a bad option for him. Can always get an early stoppage on a flurry or something.
          Roj Roj likes this.

Comment

Lmao. The usyk puzzle eh. That dude Bredis arguably beat him as did chisora. I don’t consider beating AJ making u a great fighter. If that was the case Andy ruiz would also be a great fighter

Comment

Usilk by ud
              Alexis67 Alexis67 Sayithowitisuk Bob like this.

Comment

I thought Jeddah was in Saudi Arabia.

Comment

Dude is so annoying but as I have noted on Robert Garcia. Don't know why, AJ!

Comment

I am still of a opinion, that if? Joshua could win the battle of the jabs, and make his jab the dominant weapon in this fight.

This could really make things easier for him, and completely disrupt Usyk's game plans.

If endurance is a concern for Joshua, being able to sit back and bang out a damaging Jab is going to help him.

Joshua's jab is sometimes very good, but then it can be extremely passive. Shades of David Price.

I watched a interview with Peter Fury the other day. And he stated that body punches, need to be used more by Joshua and I agree.

Joshua was banging to the body at times, and Usyk was shook. Jab up top, bang to the body. Over and over again, this is what Joshua needs to do.

Bring the punches up from underneath, instead of playing a points scoring game with Usyk 'And trying to focus on hitting up top'.
                    TheUptownKid TheUptownKid likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X