Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joseph Parker To Joe Joyce: I'm Gonna Beat Your Ass Up, Get You Out Of There

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joseph Parker To Joe Joyce: I'm Gonna Beat Your Ass Up, Get You Out Of There

Joe Joyce's concrete chin has been perhaps his greatest strength during his steady climb toward a heavyweight title shot. The hulking knockout artist's ability to take even the flushest punches from big, strong opponents has helped him overcome defensive flaws that might've led less durable boxers to knockout defeats. Joseph Parker predicted that's all about to end.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I'm rooting for Parker in this one
    Castilo Castilo likes this.

Comment

These are the two worst trash talkers in all of boxing. But I edge Parker if his stamina and chin holds up, barely.

Comment

So much trash talking before the fight... stinker alert!

Comment

I believe JJ will be the one handing ass to Parker on this occasion
          Theosis26 Theosis26 likes this.

Comment

hopefully joyce lays down a beating. i'm tired of seeing parker on the world stage. i fell asleep during his fight with joshua
            Theosis26 Theosis26 likes this.

Comment

I got Parker, but he has to fight smart. Joyce is slow, that would be my first point of reference. You can't hit what you cant catch, so on and so on. Move on him.. Secondly, angles, Parker isn't running over Joyce, fight him where he's not, Andy was the proto type, but much faster.

Comment

Joyce is gonna break Parker down, stops him in 10. Nothing about how Parker has looked recently suggests otherwise. I think we are gonna have an interesting fight for the first 5 rounds before Joyce takes over.

Comment

Parker should be the favorite. Joyce is slow and unexperienced on top level. To be honest, Dubois was high profile glorified domestic level fight.
                  Castilo Castilo Jkp Jkp like this.

Comment

Probably won't. Parker isn't a big puncher and Joyce has a quality chin

Comment

Working...
                    X