Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sulaiman Explains Why WBC Charges 3% Fees To Its Titlists: 'Everything Goes Back To Boxing'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sulaiman Explains Why WBC Charges 3% Fees To Its Titlists: 'Everything Goes Back To Boxing'

Mauricio Sulaiman is willing to send skeptics of his organization an accounting of its finances. The head of the Mexico City-based World Boxing Council, one of the four major sanctioning bodies in boxing, was recently prompted to defend how his company conducts its business. The WBC was started by Sulaiman's father Jose in 1963.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Follow the money trail and it'll lead you straight to money. It's pretty much everything

Comment

Everything goes back to boxing. Yes,a wbc bank account labeled "Boxing".

Comment

If you believe that, I've some magic beans to sell you.
        Butt stuff Butt stuff likes this.

Comment

Yes and that’s why you inherited your dads job. Cause all you guys do is give each other no show jobs and have envelopes slid under the table. Show me the bank accounts, full disclosure of the top brass at the WBC and let’s see how many of y’all can justify how you all live based on what you supposedly earn as a salary. Also, accepting free trips is a way of bribery, which we know has has done. Man has more conflicts of interest in his position than any other head of anything ever noted to me. You are compadres with a promoter, by religious baptism but we are supposed to believe you’d fairly decide between him and a promoter you don’t have familial ties to. Bullshhhh. We need another McCain to put boxing under a microscope again. Or lest we forget how Sr jerked Sergio Martinez in favor of his god son too.
          Last edited by turnedup; 08-14-2022, 01:05 PM.
          P to the J P to the J likes this.

Comment

OHHH they are funding womens research so that's why they are charging ridiculous fees. It's all good then.
            P to the J P to the J likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
              Follow the money trail and it'll lead you straight to money. It's pretty much everything
              Follow the money trail and it'll lead you straight to money LMAO???

Comment

I mean, what research could they possibly be doing in womens boxing?

Comment

Ah, yes, the anti-doping program that sanctioned a title fight after Valdez failed a test by their anti-doping testing agency.

Comment

Originally posted by vital1983 View Post
                    If you believe that, I've some magic beans to sell you.

Finally , I've been trying to get ahold of some magic beans for the longest time.

Comment

Working...
                    X