Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chris Eubank Jr: 'I Am Finished If I Let Conor Benn Beat Me'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chris Eubank Jr: 'I Am Finished If I Let Conor Benn Beat Me'

Chris Eubank Jr. says he will have to call it a day if he can't get his hands raised over Conor Benn. The longtime middleweight and super middleweight contender will face rising welterweight Benn in an intriguing all-British catchweight bout on Oct. 8 at The O2 Arena in London. Both fighters originate from distinguished British boxing stock in Nigel Benn and Chris Eubank Sr., whose intense rivalry in the early 1990s captivated the nation.
    [Click Here To Read More]

no u are finished if u let him kill u, otherwise u can just carry on doing what u are doing

Comment

Never seemed to be going anywhere anyway but yes if little Benn beats you it’s time to retire

Comment

At least you’ll have an ATG career to look back on pal.
        P to the J P to the J LeOoze LeOoze like this.

Comment

Can't really see where Eubank goes if he loses this.

He dumped Sky who piled a load of marketing on him and losing a legacy fight to little Benn will be devastating.

He might have a multi fight contract with Matchroom, who knows, but Chris is too egotistical to show his face again. Bit like his old rival Billy Joe Saunders.

Comment

Originally posted by Butt stuff View Post
            At least you’ll have an ATG career to look back on pal.
            He just needs to make money and invest it better than his dad did and he'll be okay.

It's obvious he won't be an ATG, so he should try to make as much money as he can.
            P to the J P to the J likes this.

Comment

Finished ...Jr. hardly started ! Looked okay early then didn't want any fight that looked remotely risky. He is now fighting an untested guy who's 2/3 divisions lighter.....and was looking at fighting super welterweight liam Smith ...Jr. is a waste of time .

Comment

It could be the cw that makes you lose ,12rounds. You will think it is the reason so why retire Or if Benn goes onto a great career then the loss won't be so bad.
                But your credibility to get big fight might take a hit
                Last edited by hugh grant; 08-14-2022, 10:18 AM.

Comment

Connor has that unpredictably, his opponents find it tricky to predict, I predict jnr loses this one, but his Stella carrer won't end because he will get a rematch.... However

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
                    Finished ...Jr. hardly started ! Looked okay early then didn't want any fight that looked remotely risky. He is now fighting an untested guy who's 2/3 divisions lighter.....and was looking at fighting super welterweight liam Smith ...Jr. is a waste of time .
                    just by taking this fights tells you he were a never was and Benn taking this fight means 2 things. 1) he’s not serious about progressing in the real sense and 2) they both have finally realised they are not that good and can potentially only make money from the family name, something everyone in the game knew anyway ,
                    this I’m told is PPV ? For what title ? Neither of them are good enough to win any title worthy of PPV , maybe the world nepotism title ? Winner to fight Ricky Hatton.s son for the undisputed title ?
                    Last edited by Buggy bear; 08-15-2022, 01:07 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X