Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez: We Want Taylor, Prograis, Zepeda; To Be Two-Time World Champ

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez: We Want Taylor, Prograis, Zepeda; To Be Two-Time World Champ

Teofimo Lopez Jr. can officially move forward with the next stage of his career. The main question is who will land in the opposite corner for his next adventure. A successful night came from Lopez's full-fledged junior welterweight debut after scoring a seventh-round stoppage of Mexico's Pedro Campa in his August 13 ring return. The ESPN-televised bout was his first since suffering his lone defeat and the end of his lightweight championship reign following a split decision loss to George Kambosos Jr. last November 27 at Madison Square Garden Hulu Theater in New York City.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Fight Barboza jr. Or Garcia, if he's genuine. Work back up the levels. Earn your shot.

Comment

Lopez ain’t ready for Taylor nor Prograis at 140.

Comment

Originally posted by Rodtang View Post
        Fight Barboza jr. Or Garcia, if he's genuine. Work back up the levels. Earn your shot.
        I would like to see him fight Barboza Jr. next, since winner of Prograis and Zepeda must fight Ramirez! However if he can get Ramirez or Taylor next, he MUST take that fight! Those are legacy making fights!

Rodtang Rodtang likes this.

Comment

The Teofimo Lopez Jr., I saw beat Pedro Campa last night isn't beating Taylor, Prograis, or Zepeda, and there are few more fighters at 140 won't beat.
          He'll find out real quick that there are levels to this boxing game, and when he's finally facing those fighters he'll realize that he's just not at their level.
          Not only just that, Teofimo's profanity laced post fight interview, and his over the top animated celebration of his win against a fighter ranked 63rd in the world by boxrec, went beyond the reality of the moment.
          I mean he celebrated in the ring, on the walk to the dressing room, in the dressing room, no doubt where ever they went afterwards, and possibly in his sleep.
          You would've thought that he had just won the unified championship belts at 140, it's as if he had just accomplished something that he thought was near impossible.
          I've said it before, and I can't say it enough there is something seriously wrong with this guy emotionally, because he can't control himself. he thinks who he is.

Comment

Originally posted by Boricua181 View Post
            The Teofimo Lopez Jr., I saw beat Pedro Campa last night isn't beating Taylor, Prograis, or Zepeda, and there are few more fighters at 140 won't beat.
            He'll find out real quick that there are levels to this boxing game, and when he's finally facing those fighters he'll realize that he's just not at their level.
            Not only just that, Teofimo's profanity laced post fight interview, and his over the top animated celebration of his win against a fighter ranked 63rd in the world by boxrec, went beyond the reality of the moment.
            I mean he celebrated in the ring, on the walk to the dressing room, in the dressing room, no doubt where ever they went afterwards, and possibly in his sleep.
            You would've thought that he had just won the unified championship belts at 140, it's as if he had just accomplished something that he thought was near impossible.
            I've said it before, and I can't say it enough there is something seriously wrong with this guy emotionally, because he can't control himself. he thinks who he is.
            Yeah, if "Browny" was touching him like Campa, he might be just waking up in the hospital! Lol!

Comment

Teo "5 days in ICU" Lopez

Comment

Originally posted by Boricua181 View Post
                100% agreement. I was going to post something similar but you hit every single point I wanted to make (and did a much better job at articulating it than I would have).
                Rodtang Rodtang likes this.

Comment

Barboza jr vs teofimo lopez qui gagne? Barboza jr mon opinion
                  Last edited by boxingtop24; 08-14-2022, 10:45 AM.

Comment

If Teofimo had a legitimate trainer like Freddie Roach or Robert Garcia he might not be such a payaso in the ring. He plays and will get hit by big punchers like Tank, Prograis, even Ryan Garcia could catch him. Let's hope he doesn't ruin his career like Broner or Mayorga. You never saw Duran, Chavez, Trinidad etc. playing games in the ring. Get smart Teo!
                    MONGOOSE66 MONGOOSE66 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X