Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dana White Not Interested In Reconciling With De La Hoya: 'That Guy Did Way Too Much Damage'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Dana White Not Interested In Reconciling With De La Hoya: 'That Guy Did Way Too Much Damage'

Dana White may have let bygones be bygones with Oscar De La Hoya, but don't expect the combat sports executives to go shopping for nine irons anytime soon.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Shut up Dana start paying your fighters like Oscar does.

Comment

Good to bury the hatchet, make peace, even if they don't necessarily hang out together.

They used to though, but anyway, they have been and still are incredibly successful in their careers.

champion4ever champion4ever likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Jayseen View Post
        Shut up Dana start paying your fighters like Oscar does.
        He is obviously doing something right, he has no clear competition in MMA, the goal for 95% of MMA is to be the UFC champ. He has so many fighters he can put competitive events on damn near every week. Not at all a big MMA fan in general, but I think anyone could see he's a far better business man than Oscar.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post

He is obviously doing something right, he has no clear competition in MMA, the goal for 95% of MMA is to be the UFC champ. He has so many fighters he can put competitive events on damn near every week. Not at all a big MMA fan in general, but I think anyone could see he's a far better business man than Oscar.
          Starting paying ufc fighters what they deserve and let see

Comment

Originally posted by VegasRaiders View Post

Starting paying ufc fighters what they deserve and let see
            I have a feeling he doesn't need financial advice from someone like yourself. He has a boat load of big names, unlike that sinking ship called GBP, the only person I feel for when that promotion sinks is Hopkins.

Comment

He's lucky Pride had their issues, best mma fights of all time were Pride.
              adotd adotd likes this.

Comment

Dela Hoya needs to just focus on boxing.
                He doesn't need this nonsense from White.

Comment

Oscar is the bigger man here he holds no grudges and is not some insecure little bitxh like Dana who acts like a female all the time.

Comment

I don't blame him honestly, you kinda just move on but naw you don't do business with someone like that after all that all the talk about what the UFC was not doing and he end up losing Canelo, didn't take long for that Karma to comeback around

Comment

Working...
                    X