Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Former Middleweight Titlist David Lemieux Announces Retirement

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Former Middleweight Titlist David Lemieux Announces Retirement

Light of heart and head held high, Laval boxer David Lemieux is retiring from competition. The ex-IBF middle-weight Champion of the World has not only made boxing history with his unforgettable performances, he has also been a foundation of the Eye of the Tiger story. Eye Of The Tiger Management extends its heartfelt thanks to Lemieux and wishes to pay tribute to his hugely successful career.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Error in the actual headline. These dudes rushing these articles out.

Comment

Happy retirement man, David has 2 of my favorite KOs over Gary O'Sullivan and Curtis Stevens

Comment

BodyBagz say goodbye to LeMeh.

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
          Happy retirement man, David has 2 of my favorite KOs over Gary O'Sullivan and Curtis Stevens
          Hell yeah. Those were some brutal KOs. I remember looking forward to the Stevens fight because I like both guys and I knew someone was getting sparked out that night.

He had his limitations but he always came in to take your head off and that added to the excitement of his fights. One of the NSB members posted a YouTube link to David's KO highlights and it was awesome. Will always be a fan of his.

Comment

Best of luck to Lemmy in retirement. Gave us some fun fights.

Comment

Farewell Champ...

Comment

His KO over Steven’s was Snapchat, YouTube, and TikTok worthy.

Comment

Let's not forget he's now married to Olympic Dive Champ Jennifer Abel, just got a new born son and lost his dad last week to a wacko shooting randomly and killing 3 in a couple days ...

Comment

Originally posted by Superbee View Post
                    Let's not forget he's now married to Olympic Dive Champ Jennifer Abel, just got a new born son and lost his dad last week to a wacko shooting randomly and killing 3 in a couple days ...
                    Crazy how his dad hot killed just waiting for a bus.
                    Superbee Superbee likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X