Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan on Usyk: He's in Great Shape, He's A lot Bigger, A lot Thicker - Still Very Quick

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Khan on Usyk: He's in Great Shape, He's A lot Bigger, A lot Thicker - Still Very Quick

Former world champion Amir Khan walked away impressed when he watched Oleksandr Usyk training in Dubai for the upcoming rematch with Anthony Joshua. Usyk will defend the IBF, IBO, WBA, WBO heavyweight titles against Joshua on August 20th in Saudi Arabia.
    [Click Here To Read More]

If he comes into the fight substantially bigger, like North or 230, I think that’s a mistake.

Comment

I have started to think that Usyk didn't really step on the gas pedal in the first fight.

He's probably doing it next Saturday.

Looking forward to seeing if he can take Joshua out sooner than many people expect, like in the 6th or 7th round.

Comment

Khan still butthurt

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
          I have started to think that Usyk didn't really step on the gas pedal in the first fight.

He's probably doing it next Saturday.

Looking forward to seeing if he can take Joshua out sooner than many people expect, like in the 6th or 7th round.
          theres a few russian language interviews (yes he primarily speaks russian) where pre Bellew he talks about introducing himself to the british and how he will box rounds for enjoyment. he and his team have planned his rise for a long time.

Comment

Definitely so. He planned to go to 12th and only in the very end trying to knock him

Comment

Usyk showed mercy last time on that British.

This time there will be no mercy, Usyk fights against the enemy of ukraine

Usyk by KO in 3 rounds

Comment

So Usyk will weigh 255 pounds by saying that he gained 33 pounds since the last fight ?

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
                  If he comes into the fight substantially bigger, like North or 230, I think that’s a mistake.
                  I assume that he will weigh between 225-230 pounds

Comment

Originally posted by PrimadonnaKool View Post
                    Usyk showed mercy last time on that British.

This time there will be no mercy, Usyk fights against the enemy of ukraine

Usyk by KO in 3 rounds
                    Wrong. The UK is one of our 3 main allies. US and Poland the other 2.

Comment

Working...
                    X