Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Xander Zayas Talks Espadas, Charlo-Tszyu, PR Homecoming, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Xander Zayas Talks Espadas, Charlo-Tszyu, PR Homecoming, More

Video By Ryan Burton - Xander Zayas Interview - It has been nearly two years since Teofimo Lopez has fought on ESPN, and the former lightweight king is primed to return in devastating fashion. Lopez will make his junior welterweight debut Saturday evening in the 10-round main event against Pedro "Roca" Campa at the Resorts World Event Center at Resorts World Las Vegas. (photos by Mikey Williams)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Man! Xander Zayas is saying all the right thing's at this moment in time and looks ready to take on all comer's
    He's fighting the right opponent, and he's mentioning two of the names that he'll have to face in the near future.
    He's also mentioning the two fighters that he'll have to face in the near future in order to become the champion at 154.
    He'll have to do this by the tail end of 2023, because I believe that by 2024, he will have grown into a full-fledged middleweight.
    There is a very good chance that he'll win that title also, making him at that time a champion in two weight divisions.
    I know that this is looking, and getting way ahead of the current situation, but he is proving himself to be that exceptional in the sport.

Comment

You can tell by the way that be speaks that Xander Zayas is intelligent and thinks things through. Those are good qualities to have as a fighter and in general. The kid can definitely fight and Top Rank is moving him along smartly , like they did with Cotto. Putting him in with the right opponents at the right time. Top Rank knows how to build a fighter up. I think that Zayas might be the next great Puerto Rican fighter. Time will tell but I like the odds. I like his style of fighting too. Fan friendly without being reckless.

Comment

Working...
      X