Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Badou Jack Arrives in Jeddah For Rivera Clash, Receives Hero's Welcome

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Badou Jack Arrives in Jeddah For Rivera Clash, Receives Hero's Welcome

Two Division Boxing World Champion and "People's Champion" Badou Jack (26-3-3, 16 KOs) touched down with his team in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, Thursday night for his first fight in the Kingdom on the undercard of Oleksander Usyk vs. Anthony Joshua II, dubbed "Rage on the Red Sea".
    [Click Here To Read More]
    KING S.O.G KING S.O.G likes this.

Good for Jack, he seems like an all around good dude. One of those guys who had to really work to get where he is.
    KING S.O.G KING S.O.G likes this.

Comment

Jack is a real gentleman

I've always enjoyed his style and his fights

Good luck champ
      jonnyc420 jonnyc420 likes this.

Comment

Early on, I wasn't a fan of Jack but over time I appreciated him. I remember his upset loss to Edwards but he rebounded from that.

He had a nice run with wins over Groves and Cleverly plus the draws with DeGale and Stevenson.

He's a good ambassador for the sport, and seems to be an asset for cards in the middle east.

Comment

Solid all around good guy.

Comment

B.J. Is one of the toughest good guys ever. I remember when he fought with that gash in the middle of his forehead like it wasn't even there. I would want him in the survival trenches with me in any lifetime

Comment

I love badou! He’s up there as one of my most favourite fighters ever. People like him and Shawn Porter are true throwback fighters!

Comment

Been a long time Badou Jack fan and I have to say it: Jack needs to start quicker, those high profile draws and loses were from him giving away early rounds

Comment

Do or die for Badou... Either he wins or he hangs them ... Nice guy though ...

Comment

Working...
                  X