Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Parker: A lot of People Said I Wouldn't Fight Joyce - It's The Fight I Wanted!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Parker: A lot of People Said I Wouldn't Fight Joyce - It's The Fight I Wanted!

THE TRADING OF verbal jabs during an opening press conference was an unfamiliar experience for Joseph Parker, who is far more used to exchanging pleasantries with forthcoming opponents.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Will his new coaches wbc be on the line?

Comment

Originally posted by Sayithowitisuk View Post
      Will his new coaches wbc be on the line?
      Hopefully J.J's Commonwealth title's on the line instead of one of these phony alphabet bauble's!...
      Sayithowitisuk Bob likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Mick Higgs View Post

Hopefully J.J's Commonwealth title's on the line instead of one of these phony alphabet bauble's!...
        Who cares about the Commonwealth let's be honest it's about as useful as a NABF belt... the reality is this fight is or should be a final eliminator baubles don't matter either way...
        Castilo Castilo likes this.

Comment

Ohhhhhh, I guarantee it will be option 1, dance around and try to jab his head off. No way Parker tries to apply pressure on Joe.

Comment

If Bryant Jennings can give Slow Joyce problems so can Parker. Joyce has a strong chin but doesn't like body shots.

Comment

Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
              If Bryant Jennings can give Slow Joyce problems so can Parker. Joyce has a strong chin but doesn't like body shots.
              You obviously haven’t watched Parker fights . Both Whyte and Chisora had him wincing and looking timid when attacking his body .

Joyce got hit unexpectedly and was taking off guard big difference .

Jennings was dominated in that fight posing little problems it wasn’t hard to score at all . Parker hasn’t got a stoppage win against a top level guy his entire career and has had multiple opportunities unlike Joyce ,guys who have fought Parker ran away from Joyce .

Comment

Speed is power and JJ has none. His best punch is his jab and his defence is his size. He's known for taking punches, but not for his own power. He KOs by pressure, he fights like a brick wall. Parker will out maneuver him, but he can't wrestle with him.
                Wacked_Out Wacked_Out likes this.

Comment

It is a great fight, a true fan friendly one.

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post

You obviously haven’t watched Parker fights . Both Whyte and Chisora had him wincing and looking timid when attacking his body .

Joyce got hit unexpectedly and was taking off guard big difference .

Jennings was dominated in that fight posing little problems it wasn’t hard to score at all . Parker hasn’t got a stoppage win against a top level guy his entire career and has had multiple opportunities unlike Joyce ,guys who have fought Parker ran away from Joyce .
                    Another cry baby excuse oh he got caught off guard. Isn't that usually what happens in boxing you dumbass? Like who gets caught on guard? Lmao.

Chisora leaves no one wincing except guys like Artur Spzilka.

Comment

Working...
                    X