Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Zayas: 154 Should Be The First Weight Class I Win A World Title At

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Zayas: 154 Should Be The First Weight Class I Win A World Title At

There was a point where Xander Zayas thought he could win his first major title as a welterweight. That dream shifted in a hurry as the growing teenager and his team realized such an opportunity wasn't going to come in the short time he could comfortably hit the mark. Shortly after his win over Larry Fryers last June in Las Vegas, the decision came to move up to junior middleweight where Zayas will compete for the fifth straight time--and far more than that beyond Saturday as he finally feels at home.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Perfect step up fight for Xander Zayas if he passes this test with flying color's , next year we should start seeing him against top 20 types.
    Last edited by Ricardi; 08-12-2022, 12:21 PM.

Comment

Xander Zayas vs Jaime Munguia could be pretty interesting in the next 3-5 years. It will be a quite talented upcoming fighter against a veteran Munguia at that point.

Comment

Originally posted by El Escorpion View Post
        Xander Zayas vs Jaime Munguia could be pretty interesting in the next 3-5 years. It will be a quite talented upcoming fighter against a veteran Munguia at that point.
        I like Virgil Ortiz vs Xander Zayas better both fighting to Unify Title's at 154 . Munguia might be at Light Heavyweight in 3-5 years lol

Comment

Working...
        X