Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Canelo Alvarez Grinds Hard in Camp For Golovkin Trilogy Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Canelo Alvarez Grinds Hard in Camp For Golovkin Trilogy Fight

Canelo Alvarez Training Camp Photos Gallery - A little more than a month remains until the trilogy showdown featuring world champions Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez and Gennadiy 'GGG' Golovkin - which takes place on Saturday, September 17 at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas. (photos by Melina Pizano)
    [Click Here To Read More]

I see he's still messing around with golf dudes gonna catch another L soon since he didn't learn his lesson.

Comment

Training at his lovely ranch as well I see.

Comment

Been away from boxing news for a while; is there any hype around this fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Regge View Post
          I see he's still messing around with golf dudes gonna catch another L soon since he didn't learn his lesson.
          Everyone has other hobbies. Golf isn’t hurting Canelo. Crawford fishes and plays video games during camp.

Comment

Based on these pictures, Canelo looks happy, relaxed, and focused. This is bad news for one Mr Gennady "GGG" Golovkin. The fight result will say speak louder then these pictures! Lets go Canelo, your road to the Bivol loss vengeance starts in September!!!

Comment

Even Canelo haters can put the hate aside for this one. Looking forward to him sparking out the Heel!

Comment

Not sure if GGG can pull off what Marquez was able to.

Comment

Originally posted by hhh1200 View Post
                  Even Canelo haters can put the hate aside for this one. Looking forward to him sparking out the Heel!
                  How any true fight fan could have anything at all negative to say about GGG is beyond reasoning. GGG has done nothing but give his all and represent the best this sport has to offer for his entire career. What is not to like about this guy in or outside the ring?

Comment

Originally posted by hhh1200 View Post
                    You mean golovkin is gonna beat the cheat this time. Only one villain here buddy, he talked shhh failed his tests, y’all defended him and fighters from his camp kept failing…what’s the next excuse…it was the butcher knife that was tainted. I’m still yet to see any of golovkin trainers have a fighter fail a test, how many does that make now for team reynoso and Canelo?

/End
                    Hard Hands Hard Hands likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X