Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lopez: My Priority Is To Go Out There And Win Those Belts, Be Main Champ In Two Divisions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lopez: My Priority Is To Go Out There And Win Those Belts, Be Main Champ In Two Divisions

By Jake Donovan - Teofimo Lopez Jr. always sensed he was on borrowed time at lightweight even after reaching the pinnacle of the division. The brash Brooklyn native enjoyed an impressive stretch, quickly advancing from 2018 Prospect of the Year to his first major title one year later. Just one fight after that came the biggest win of his career, outpointing pound-for-pound entrant Vasiliy Lomachenko to claim the lineal/WBA/IBF/WBO/WBC "Franchise" crown along with 2020 Fighter of the Year honors.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He was the main man at 135 for 1 fight. Not sure who he beats yet at 140.

Comment

Teos legendary reign at LW make him more of a HOFamer than broner. Who he need to beat? Kambumsauce? He already beat him just ask Teo #undefeated. Haney? Borrrring the goat Teo was riding an electric bike in city doing what he love! Princess Ry? Jake Paul? The takeover is back baby!

Comment

Any vacancies at BELLEVUE??
        charliepaerker charliepaerker likes this.

Comment

He's going to be the MAIN champion, in two divisions? Is he finally changing his rhetoric here? Has he just finally realised, he wasn't undisputed? The main champ, yes. For a time. But never undisputed. Well done Teo for taking that first step.

Comment

Whenever this man started going off in the past, I just ignored thinking he was just commercially-motivated and hyping himself.

Now I see what everyone else sees: Living on another planet.

Maybe he needs to think like this as it provides respite from what are clear psychological obstacles. Seems a bit like he’s trying to convince himself everything’s groovy
            inside with positive thinking. Think he needs some real professional support, and not to be ****ed around by the people/hangers on surrounding him, possibly inc. family.

But I speculate…

Still a hell of a fighter, though, with a really solid win vs. Loma.
            Last edited by P to the J; 08-12-2022, 05:06 AM.

Comment

Teo is so delusional. I’d actually like to see him fight Cryin Garcia, and wouldn’t be surprised if Garcia khtfo. I know it could go either way, but it’s been very rare where Teo has fought anyone his size and length, not to mention they are both there to be hit. What I’m really hoping for is Gervonta vs Loma. I think those 2 styles will make a great fight! Anyhow, just make the damn fights! I don’t care to see Devin fight Teo, though I would love to see Teo fight Isaac Cruz, if Cruz can hit 140 or close.

Comment

Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post
                Teo is so delusional. I’d actually like to see him fight Cryin Garcia, and wouldn’t be surprised if Garcia khtfo. I know it could go either way, but it’s been very rare where Teo has fought anyone his size and length, not to mention they are both there to be hit. What I’m really hoping for is Gervonta vs Loma. I think those 2 styles will make a great fight! Anyhow, just make the damn fights! I don’t care to see Devin fight Teo, though I would love to see Teo fight Isaac Cruz, if Cruz can hit 140 or close.
                ——-
                Teo is delusional for sho! But Garcia is the one getting KTFO. The 4 kings at 135 all beat Garcia, anytime.

Comment

The first 'Takeover' was legendary, the doubt at 140 is somewhat less because we got this bum Josh Taylor surrendering titles. Clearly, Josh Taylor was never a true P4P champion like Vasily Lomachenka. This should be easy for Teofimo, by early next year the gold is back around the waist and Lopez at the top of another weight class.

Comment

Regis "Rougarou" Prograis eats him up...

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

The first 'Takeover' was legendary, the doubt at 140 is somewhat less because we got this bum Josh Taylor surrendering titles. Clearly, Josh Taylor was never a true P4P champion like Vasily Lomachenka. This should be easy for Teofimo, by early next year the gold is back around the waist and Lopez at the top of another weight class.
                    Last edited by factsarenice; 08-12-2022, 08:46 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X