Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Teofimo Lopez, Pedro Campa - Face To Face at Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Teofimo Lopez, Pedro Campa - Face To Face at Final Presser

Lopez, Campa Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - It has been nearly two years since Teofimo Lopez has fought on ESPN, and the former lightweight king is primed to return in devastating fashion. Lopez will make his junior welterweight debut Saturday evening in the 10-round main event against Pedro "Roca" Campa at the Resorts World Event Center at Resorts World Las Vegas. (photos by Mikey Williams)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Teofimo's first fight in his campaign at 140 to try to become undisputed. Something he's never done before. Teo should win. I'm not getting that shock vibe. But then, I didn't for his last fight either lol.

Comment

Don't rush Teo and move your f.cking head this time

Comment

If Teo blasts him out it will "send a message" but I think it's more important for him to relax and get comfortable. He has two dodgy fights so he can't always rely on power.

Comment

Campa looks big. Maybe 140 too big for Lopez. He’s in deep water now. Another loss will be devastating.

Comment

One study proves there's a maternal bond between dog and pet parent. The feelings you have for your dog are stronger than you think. 34 per cent of parents value their furry friends more than their children

Comment

Working...
            X