Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Thurman Under Impression He's Backup Option If Spence-Crawford Deal Falls Apart

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Thurman Under Impression He's Backup Option If Spence-Crawford Deal Falls Apart

Former welterweight champion Keith Thurman believes he's the backup plan if negotiations around a super fight between Errol Spence Jr. and Terence Crawford fall apart.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Key word is I think I'm the fall guy, if Spence doesn't get the Crawford fight he fights his WBA mandatory Stanionis he recently said he will never fight Thurman.
    Afi23 Afi23 likes this.

Comment

Thurman wants any top fights but he always says if the money is good. He won't get paid anywhere else as much as a match up with either guy or Benn. He is a bench guy but in his head he think he is this big draw in boxing.

Comment

Keith Thurman is under the impression that someone gives a f--k about Keith Thurman! Fight Boots or Vergil you coward! MAN UP!
        ShoulderRoll ShoulderRoll likes this.

Comment

Then fight Ennis….prove you’re ready for another title shot by taking in a tough up and comer!

Comment

Originally posted by JBsports.49 View Post
            Key word is I think I'm the fall guy, if Spence doesn't get the Crawford fight he fights his WBA mandatory Stanionis he recently said he will never fight Thurman.
            And Stanionis is already penciled on the undercard of the rumored Spence vs Crawford. Therefore, he'll have no issue being elevated to the main event if need be.

Comment

A day late, a dollar short, and the Thurman hype is pretty low right now. He needs to build himself back up.

Comment

Spence/Crawford is about to be announced, so Thurman is late once again just like in the Conor Benn story.

One Time should be calling out Tank Davis. That fight can be made in 2 seconds. Ask Leonard Ellerbe.

Comment

Anybody with common sense figured that.

Comment

Originally posted by genrick View Post
                    Spence/Crawford is about to be announced, so Thurman is late once again just like in the Conor Benn story.

One Time should be calling out Tank Davis. That fight can be made in 2 seconds. Ask Leonard Ellerbe.
                    They're about to announce that Spence-Crawford is getting closer. That's about it. As far as Tank vs Thurman, what weight are you talking? The rest of Thurman's career is going to be fought at 147 or 154. He's not getting down to 140.

Comment

Working...
                    X