Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: AJ Probably Could've Skipped Usyk And Fought Fury, But He Wants To Win His Belts Back

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn: AJ Probably Could've Skipped Usyk And Fought Fury, But He Wants To Win His Belts Back

Promoter Eddie Hearn is not concerned that Anthony Joshua won't be the betting favorite in his upcoming rematch against Oleksandr Usyk. London's Joshua and WBO, IBO, WBA, and IBF heavyweight. Champion Usyk of Ukraine are set to face each other in a title unification bout a second time on Aug. 20
    [Click Here To Read More]

Joshua has ZERO chance to beat usyk

UK coward fury will fight AJ coming off a loss and never fight Usyk.

Comment

Great preparation for Tyson Fury, fighting Usyk.

I still think if Joshua beats Usyk, Fury may long the match up out. It seems like he has his own ideas, and fights that he wants to chase.

Big fights as well. Cross over fights etc.

Comment

Nah Eddie! He had to fight Usyk, or Fury would've fought Usyk for all the marbles!

Comment

Fury or Usyk, L is coming
          Sayithowitisuk Bob Tecnoworld Tecnoworld like this.

Comment

I certainly give Joshua credit for having fought Usyk once, and going to again this month.

I don't think he'll win, but will see, heavyweight boxing, he's got a chance.
            REMOVE SHARK 5510 REMOVE SHARK 5510 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by PrimadonnaKool View Post

14 days ago:
              The sensible pick is Usyk, but to say Joshua has no chance is just ludicrous.

I am picking Usyk to win, but I firmly belive Joshua has a very real chance, and that Usyk will have to be at his very, very best to win again.
              https://www.boxingscene.com/forums//...4#post31507464

Comment

Yes, josh was favourite v ruiz in rematch but not v usyk, interesting. It's like they think ruiz landed a lucky punch?
                But Josh should win rematch he was big favourite in first fight, and was upset. You don't necessarily get upset twice in a row, but now you saying it won't be upset now as usyk is favourite?

Comment

Tyson Fury beats 10 Muhammad Ali's.
                  Sayithowitisuk Bob likes this.

Comment

Fighting Wilder off a.layoff makes you coward comment a joke. Haven't you got homework to do, loser.

Comment

Working...
                    X