Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin: Let's Face It, I'm 40 Years Old and Nearing My Retirement

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Golovkin: Let's Face It, I'm 40 Years Old and Nearing My Retirement

IBF, WBA, IBO middleweight champion Gennadiy Golovkin, 40-years-old, admits he's very close to retirement. A decisive loss in his upcoming ring return could certainly send him into retirement sooner than later.
    [Click Here To Read More]

GGG trolling the **** out of Canelo he’s still gonna get battered though.
    Ropeydope Ropeydope likes this.

Comment

"Let's face it, I'm 40 years old and the media helped shame Canelo into this retirement payday fight that doesn't push boxing forward."
      Probably just a bad translation.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicesterage View Post

Probably just a bad translation.
        LMAO I bet!

Comment

Both close fights , too close for some but G. seemed there to be hit even more in his last fight and as Amir Khan knows that's not the place to be! Maybe G. has one last hurrah but I feel he gets beat up this time ....I hope I'm wrong !
          ChrisCook ChrisCook likes this.

Comment

Golovkin’s chat for the build up has been on point, but unfortunately I don’t think he’s going to win this one, I hope I’m wrong! I had GGG winning the 1st fight clear, the 2nd fight I preferred his work but it literally could have gone either way. For the 3rd he’s stepped up out of his weight division, is 40 years old and has clearly slipped (as to be expected!). I’ll be cheering him on nonetheless.

Comment

40 tomato cans as a pro in 40 year. Give me beating give me payday.

Comment

Does anyone round here think Golovkin can pull it off?

Haven’t seen a single poster saying he’ll do it, yet.

Comment

This fool got dog walked in the 2nd fight and people are saying it could have gone either way still. Forget the body shot stoppage. I want Canelo to give the fool a full dose of Nyquil

Comment

ggg going to get demolished. He better hope he doesn't get put into induced coma after the beatdown he is going to suffer. It would be a crappy way to retire.

Comment

Working...
                    X