Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: MMA Icon, Bellator Female Champ Cris Cyborg To Make Pro Boxing Debut 9/25

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: MMA Icon, Bellator Female Champ Cris Cyborg To Make Pro Boxing Debut 9/25

Cris Cyborg's career crossover from the cage to the ring is complete. The iconic mixed martial artist and current Bellator female featherweight champion will be making her pro boxing debut on Sept. 25 when she takes on Simone Silva in a homecoming fight in Curitiba, Brazil, she announced Wednesday.
    [Click Here To Read More]

She will destroy Katie Taylor even worse than serrano did.
    1hourRun 1hourRun likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by PrimadonnaKool View Post
      I dunno man, she won't be wearing those brick mma gloves, let's see what she can do. Taylor is pretty good, maybe the best woman I've ever seen.

Comment

War room. Taylor vs cyborg would be a complete mismatch. Katie Taylor would destroy her, Katie Taylor boxing skills would mean she would most probably win all 10 rounds. In my opinion Taylor is the greatest female fighter ever. Serrano found out how tough Taylor is and apart from round 5 Amanda Serrano got a boxing lesson on how to win rounds. If Taylor vs cyborg does happen it'll only be for money, as a boxing contest it would be over before they step in the ring.

Comment

Cyborg is kind of old. Not sure she's competitive at this point, but kudos to "Wanderlei Silva in a dress and heels, freakin' jacked up on steroids" (quoting Dana White) for making money.

buge buge 1hourRun 1hourRun like this.

Comment

Originally posted by PrimadonnaKool View Post
            Except Serrano didn't.
            Hugekcoc Hugekcoc likes this.

Comment

What a stupid nickname. I don't follow MMA but looked up the origin of 'Cyborg'

Just stole it from her husband lol... It literally means nothing. Just use your real name at that point.

Comment

Taylor vs Holm is a better fight. Plus Holm can punch a bit like Amanda. Get sloppy like Taylor likes to and Holm could clip her too.

Comment

I can't see Holly Holm at 40 years of age beating Katie Taylor. I actually think Mikaela mayer could be Taylors hardest future fight. Serrano clearly has lost confidence in her ability to win a rematch with Katie and I don't think that fight will happen. I'd love to see Katie vs Mikaela in the next 9 months.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicesterage View Post
                    Cyborg is kind of old. Not sure she's competitive at this point, but kudos to "Wanderlei Silva in a dress and heels, freakin' jacked up on steroids" (quoting Dana White) for making money.

Why even quote that?
                    That's not funny or insightful.
                    As muscular as she is,
                    she's still a woman.
                    Rogan and White literally chased her out the UFC.
                    These types of comments hurt,
                    I don't care how tough you think you are.

Comment

Working...
                    X