Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Teofimo Lopez, Xander Zayas, Pedro Campa - Workouts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Teofimo Lopez, Xander Zayas, Pedro Campa - Workouts

Lopez. Campa, Zayas - The Takeover 2.0 is ready for liftoff. Former lightweight king Teofimo Lopez hopes to conquer a second weight class. That journey begins Saturday against Pedro Campa in the 10-round junior welterweight main event at the Resorts World Event Center at Resorts World Las Vegas. (photos by Mikey Williams)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Xander Zayas looks like he's really fit, and ready 154 pounder his next opponent is going to get thumped on.
    In other words knockout number 10, in Xander's 14th win against Elias Espadas, I don't mean to sound disrespectful to Espadas.
    But I'm already looking forward to, and wondering who'll be Xander's 15th opponent, whom I'm hoping will be even better than Espadas.
    Don't get me wrong I think that Espadas is going to give Zayas a contested fight, but he's still going to get thwacked.
    That's how high his ceiling is, and he's getting heavier meaning he'll be scaling 160 pounds by late 2023, or early 2024.

Comment

is teo able to breathe now without his machine?

Comment

Working...
      X