Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cody Crowley: I Would Love To Fight Stanionis; Don't See Anything There I Can't Handle

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Cody Crowley: I Would Love To Fight Stanionis; Don't See Anything There I Can't Handle

Cody Crowley expects to return to the ring sometime in November. The Canadian southpaw's opponent hasn't been chosen, but Crowley considers Eimantas Stanionis a realistic target. The 147-pound contender immediately identified the unbeaten WBA world welterweight champion as his preferred opponent during a recent appearance on "The PBC Podcast."
    [Click Here To Read More]

Oooh Cody with the big reveal. Dropping a teaser for this fight in the Crawford, Spence undercard for November.

Comment

Good fight if it happens.

Comment

Crowley looses to Stanionis. Too slow...

Comment

These are the important fights that need to happen. When you're in a glamour division but not from the right country or promoter/network your value is significantly less and in turn their handlers are less concerned with risk aversion and more about just making it happen.

I honestly really like both guys and used to kind of hate on Crowley because of his tacky tribal tatts and nickname (shades of Chris Benoit) but he's proven himself quite handily in his last 2 fights even if his most recent bout was with a fairly washed-up/rusty vet journeyman. He still got the job done.

Bring it on I say. Close SD war either man could win in my mind.

Comment

I would like to see Crowley fight Butaev, or Rashidi Ellis! Stanionis should only fight Boots, Ugas, or Thurman! Crowley would be a step backwards right now!

Comment

He should've had an IBF eliminator by now considering he beat the guy who was IBF mandatory.

Comment

A good fight, make it happen. We have too many unbeaten top 10 welterweights.

Spence -Crawford
                Stanionis- Crowley
                Ortiz jr - Boots

Make it.

Comment

This is the right fight for this level.

Comment

Where is Vergil Ortiz, who just fought a eliminator bout and won? Who is at least a # 1 wba contender. Is he supposed to step aside to a non ranked fighter because he’s not with PBC?

Comment

Working...
                    X