Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joe Joyce: Joshua Must Be an Offensive Fighter To Beat Usyk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joe Joyce: Joshua Must Be an Offensive Fighter To Beat Usyk

Olympic silver medal winner Joe Joyce will be a very interested observer in the upcoming rematch between Oleksandr Usyk and Anthony Joshua. Joyce is the WBO's mandatory challenger to the upcoming rematch.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I can't believe people are saying the only way to beat Usyk is to be offensive and bully him. I guess they haven't seen any of his fights. Usyks strengths are his engine and his ability to adapt and slip and counter. Being more offensive means you're getting picked apart quicker. I watched the first fight again last night. I just don't see a way Joshua can win this fight.

Comment

How did that workout for you, Joe?

Comment

I would suggest to anyone that they should head to YouTube and watch how the Mongoose deals with the Black Mamba in combat if they want a perfect allegory of the first fight between Usyk and AJ.

The whole reason the Mamba can’t just “pressure” the mongoose, like everyone believes AJ can Usyk, is the Mongoose’s reaction times are superior, and it possesses speed of foot and utilizas heavy lateral movement. Whenever the Mamba tries to lunge, the Mongoose is already on the opposite side of the snake.

AJ realised this in round 1: by the time that jab was out, he was outmanoeuvred and peppered from all angles. Pressure won’t work.

Comment

Originally posted by P to the J View Post
          I would suggest to anyone that they should head to YouTube and watch how the Mongoose deals with the Black Mamba in combat if they want a perfect allegory of the first fight between Usyk and AJ.

The whole reason the Mamba can’t just “pressure” the mongoose, like everyone believes AJ can Usyk, is the Mongoose’s reaction times are superior, and it possesses speed of foot and utilizas heavy lateral movement. Whenever the Mamba tries to lunge, the Mongoose is already on the opposite side of the snake.

AJ realised this in round 1: by the time that jab was out, he was outmanoeuvred and peppered from all angles. Pressure won’t work.

I mean, typing Black Mamba vs. mongoose into Google might throw up some interesting results, but still

Comment

Apparently Usyk has bulked up quite a bit since last year.

So, he may himself be more aggressive and look to knock out Joshua.

Comment

Joe joyce ne battrait jamais usik trop lent et trop prévisible il a un bon menton et un bon moteur mais usik a un meilleur moteur meme joshua a battu joyce en 1 rounds ko en amateur le seul qui peut battre usik en poids lourd est frank sanchez ou joshua bizzard a dire mais ce n'est pas les boxeur les plus populaire les meilleur au monde ils sont cacher dans l'ombre de la boxe....!

Comment

PJ dropping true knowledge. Robert Garcia is teaching Anthony Joshua how to take an afternoon siesta, with all this talk about going to war with the man that just came back from a real war, IM SAYING!

Comment

A black mamba doesn't have a glass jaw. It's hard to to cut off the ring on someone, when they can force their way through. AJ is frail and I think his time on top is over.
                  Boxing Scene Boxing Scene likes this.

Comment

No way Joshua wins this.

Comment

Working...
                    X