Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Salita On 'Detroit Brawl' Card: Very Rare You See These Types Of High-Quality Fights Off TV

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Salita On 'Detroit Brawl' Card: Very Rare You See These Types Of High-Quality Fights Off TV

Dmitriy Salita still hasn't found a streaming or television partner in the United States, but that financial obstacle hasn't stopped the Michigan-based promoter from staging shows in and around Detroit to keep his contenders and prospects active.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Is he spinning this as a good thing for his fighters?

Comment

These fighters are evenly matched on paper, and if they can translate that into there in ring performances.
      Then they definitely are high quality fights, that are being promoted by the one time fighter turned promoter.
      I do think that Dmitriy Salita has turned out to be a very good boxing promoter, even better than he was a boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by Boricua181 View Post
        These fighters are evenly matched on paper, and if they can translate that into there in ring performances.
        Then they definitely are high quality fights, that are being promoted by the one time fighter turned promoter.
        I do think that Dmitriy Salita has turned out to be a very good boxing promoter, even better than he was a boxer.
        However Ergashev should be getting as much shine as Browny, and he's not! He should be getting as much shine as Gary Antuanne Russell, and he is not! Mario Barrios has faced Tank & Thurman! Ergashev is on non-televised fights! Salita and Cameron Dunkin are fighting the good fight, but it's not helping their clients! I think Boots Ennis, Brandun Lee, Shohjahon Ergashev, and Subriel Matias, all should be on the level with Edgar Berlanga, Xander Zayas, Ryan Garcia, Conor Benn, and Vergil Ortiz Jr.!
        JohnnyCan JohnnyCan likes this.

Comment

Reallly hope they sign a deal with ProBox TV . Best commentator team , good match ups and only $1.99 a month. Boxing needs more money being put into it to invest in these fighters

Comment

I have been saying this for awhile. Otto Wallin’s career has been stalling because of his association with Salita. He just doesn’t have the money or the financial backing from a Tv or streaming deal to get his top clients meaningful fights.
            paulf paulf likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
              However Ergashev should be getting as much shine as Browny, and he's not! He should be getting as much shine as Gary Antuanne Russell, and he is not! Mario Barrios has faced Tank & Thurman! Ergashev is on non-televised fights! Salita and Cameron Dunkin are fighting the good fight, but it's not helping their clients! I think Boots Ennis, Brandun Lee, Shohjahon Ergashev, and Subriel Matias, all should be on the level with Edgar Berlanga, Xander Zayas, Ryan Garcia, Conor Benn, and Vergil Ortiz Jr.!
              Ergashev, Ennis, and Matias, should be on a par with Berlanga, Zayas, Garcia, Benn, and Ortiz Jr., I'm not so sure about Lee.
              Matias is on the verge of a title shot, Ergashev, and Ennis should be fighting for a title in mid to late 2023, as long as they keep on winning.
              Next year should also be a big year for Salita Promotions, and their stable of up, and coming fighters, lets see how it turns out.
              As a matter of fact all of the fighters that you've named in your reply to my post should be fighting for some version of the title in their perspective weight division's by late 2023.
              Last edited by Boricua181; 08-10-2022, 06:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Boricua181 View Post
                Ergashev's opponent is 14-1 but has never defeated a fighter with a winning record.

https://boxrec.com/en/box-pro/819932

Absolute joke of a resume... built to be cashed in.

Comment

Salita over rated was run out of NY and hasn’t fared well in Detroit! This card weak as hell also, with padded record opponents. GTFOH!

Comment

I think Salita does a great job with what he has to work with.

Comment

Working...
                    X