Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Claressa Shields: I'll Show Why I'm The GWOAT in Marshall Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Claressa Shields: I'll Show Why I'm The GWOAT in Marshall Fight

WBC, IBF, WBA middleweight champion Claressa Shields is about a month away from her long-awaited grudge match with WBO champion Savannah Marshall.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Man, this lady needs some new material. She really comes off as the female Wilder, they have like 3 lines.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
      Man, this lady needs some new material. She really comes off as the female Wilder, they have like 3 lines.

Nowhere near enough for a decent party

Comment

Better than Laila Ali? She certainly has achieved a lot in a few divisions.

Comment

Originally posted by P to the J View Post

Nowhere near enough for a decent party
          Lol, very nice!
          P to the J P to the J likes this.

Comment

This ugly thug is like a freaking parrot

Comment

She should fight Broner
              Superbee Superbee likes this.

Comment

Female Broner, eugh

Comment

Ali ducked Anne Wolfe ... so Shields has a chance to be the GWOAT

Comment

Bragging about being the GWOAT boxer is like bragging about winning the special Olympics.
                    She competes with the likes of Hannah Rankin for **** sakes. On the grand scale of boxers, fighters, and warriors her and the women she boxes are ZERO’s…absolutely feather fisted, chicken **** losers that simply are not physically or psychologically developed for combat…they run, hold, pitty pat slap for their cute little 2 min rounds and have the audacity to refer to themselves as “fighters”?
                    Their are 150 pound, 15 year old, low level amateurs at my gym that would put Shields into dream land in under 60 seconds.
                    Again, women are not physically and psychologically developed for combat and it shows every time they “fight”.

Comment

Working...
                    X