Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Keith Thurman on Conor Benn: Send Me Contract, Legitimate Payday - We'll Fight In UK

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Keith Thurman on Conor Benn: Send Me Contract, Legitimate Payday - We'll Fight In UK

It took a while, but Keith Thurman is finally warming up to the idea of fighting rising welterweight star and second-generation attraction Conor Benn.
    [Click Here To Read More]

What is considered a legitimate payday for Thurman
    STREET CLEANER STREET CLEANER likes this.

Comment

I agree with Thurman. Boots and Benn have been talking crazy. But did Showtime and Boots and Matchroom and Hearn ever even send a contract. Thurman even said Crawford never sent a contract. They sent it to Porter.

Comment

Keith ' once upon a time ' Thurman, knows he's not allowed lol.
        wrecksracer wrecksracer likes this.

Comment

Anytime a fighter says send me the contract, you know it's nonsense. You have to negotiate first. Contracts come when in agreement. Then there's no need to go on the media saying send me the contract lol.
          jackblack008 jackblack008 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by cthomas8622 View Post
            I agree with Thurman. Boots and Benn have been talking crazy. But did Showtime and Boots and Matchroom and Hearn ever even send a contract. Thurman even said Crawford never sent a contract. They sent it to Porter.

showtime wants Thurman vs boots on ppv.

https://youtu.be/BSVimcwayRo

Thurman doesn't want it
            wrecksracer wrecksracer likes this.

Comment

I would rather see Thurman vs. Benn, than Thurman vs. DSG! Eddie Hearn, cut the check! Don't turn Benn into Kell Brook 2.0!

Comment

Originally posted by Hustle View Post

showtime wants Thurman vs boots on ppv.

https://youtu.be/BSVimcwayRo

Thurman doesn't want it
                Which is why he's talking about Benn! Benn in the UK is more than Boots or Stanionis in the U.S., and Benn is probably the weakest link, due to inexperience!

kiaba360 kiaba360 likes this.

Comment

I like Benn, but damn did this writer just refer to Benn's last 5 as credible contenders ? Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                    Which is why he's talking about Benn! Benn in the UK is more than Boots or Stanionis in the U.S., and Benn is probably the weakest link, due to inexperience!
                    I been saying he should make Eddie overpay him to come to dazn for a benn fight.

But keith just running his mouth. He ain't going to dazn

Comment

Working...
                    X