Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez: People Can Call Me Delusional, But I'm The Greatest Of My Era

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez: People Can Call Me Delusional, But I'm The Greatest Of My Era

Former unified lightweight champion Teofimo Lopez Jr. will be making his long-awaited return to the ring when he faces off against Pedro Campa this Saturday at Resorts World in Las Vegas on ESPN.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I don't care if he is delusional. He is just an exciting fighter to have active.

Comment

Delusional

Comment

Insane people don't actually know they are insane. I called it long ago, once he suffered his first loss he would meltdown and show how mentally fragile he is. Great champions have to possess mental and emotional strength as much as physical strength.

Comment

You can't be "The Greatest," and get beat up by Kambo! Sorry Fam, but that's delusional "ish" right there! Lol!

Comment

The resume is filling-out nicely, I have no doubt that Teo will not only become two weight champ, but early next year he unifies 140.

Comment

At the risk of sounding like the majority. Your delusional.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                The resume is filling-out nicely, I have no doubt that Teo will not only become two weight champ, but early next year he unifies 140.
                But still won't have that big Kambosos scalp lol.

Comment

just because your mom says you're the greatest of this era doesn't mean you're actually the greatest of this era.
                  kitechile kitechile likes this.

Comment

Teo now right up there with Broner in absurdity and narcissism.

Comment

Working...
                    X