Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner: Redemption Is For People Who Lose; I Know I'm Going to the Hall of Fame

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Broner: Redemption Is For People Who Lose; I Know I'm Going to the Hall of Fame

Adrien Broner may have a few losses on his boxing record, but as far as the former titlist is concerned, he is undefeated when it comes to life. In a recent interview, the flamboyant boxer from Cincinnati flatout rejected the perception that his upcoming fight against Omar Figueroa Jr. has a redemptive, win-or-go-home, tinge to it. Broner's reasoning? Redemption is for losers.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 08-09-2022, 12:50 AM.

I'd be shocked if he gets into the HOF. What is his biggest win? Paulie? The draw with Vargas?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by wrecksracer View Post
        I'd be shocked if he gets into the HOF. What is his biggest win? Paulie? The draw with Vargas?
        Probably Antonio DeMarco. But Broner's probably betting on him being a 4 weight division champ to get in the HOF. On one hand, Broner's 4 division title wins aren't that impressive, 2 were for vacant titles, 1 against Antonio DeMarco, and 1 against Paulie Malignaggi. On the other hand it might be the first time in the 4 belt era a 4 division champ doesn't get in, so who knows.

Comment

Adrien … if you get lost going to the HOF, it’s located at exit 34 of the New York State Thruway (Route 90). Exit 34 is approximately 20 minutes East of Syracuse, New York. Buses leave from Cincinnati to Syracuse daily, and you can easily hitch a ride the rest of the way. Remember to bring cash for admission.

Comment

0% chance he gets into the HOF.

Comment

I guess they let anyone in there.

Comment

He beat manny Pacquaio. He’s definitely getting in. He’s atg. When the exhibition with Floyd pops off he making 100M”s and then will probably beat up Jake Paul for even more. Bud and spence have been ducking broner for years

Comment

this is just to promote his upcoming fight right?
                  1hourRun 1hourRun likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by wrecksracer View Post
                    Probably Malignaggi's sidepiece.

Comment

Working...
                    X