Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury To Chisora: You're Running From The Trilogy - Get The F------ Contract Signed!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fury To Chisora: You're Running From The Trilogy - Get The F------ Contract Signed!

WBC heavyweight champion Tyson Fury has demanded Derek Chisora sign the contract for their trilogy fight. As BoixngScene.com previously reported, Chisora's management revealed that they were approached with an offer to have a trilogy fight with Fury.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Fury wants another easy paycheck..

he figures he can do similar numbers in a Chisora fight as he did vs Whyte..

Easy pesos for Fury, Chisroa is absolutely shot
    REDEEMER REDEEMER likes this.

Comment

I'll take "fights I have no desire to watch" for 600, Alex

Comment

looks like Fury is running out of money back from his 3 month retirement ala Floyd where myself Mayweather.

Atleast canelo doesn't announce a fake retirement after every fight.

Comment

The only ones who think Chisora is worthy of a rematch are Redeemer and little ***** boy Sid-Knee. This guy literally lost twice to Fury. How does that warrant a trilogy? Especially when he quit on his stool in the 2nd fight and wasn't competitive in either fight.
          Marvin Santiago Marvin S likes this.

Comment

I don't mind seeing Tyson Fury vs Derek Chisora III. Exciting match up, full of passion. These are the type of fights, deep down people want to see.

Even if people deny such fights, on a instinctual level? They need these type of fights.

People complained about Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury. I watched people complain and discredit the match up on here. But when the trilogy was concluded, only then did people realized that it was a all time great rivalry.

Chisora is not going to be all matey matey with Fury, and likewise with Fury. Real passion, real competition.

I sense that Chisora may not want to sign up to fight Fury, because? Chisora knows that he has a market, and it is not really reliant on him fighting Fury.

Chisora could make big fights with Whyte, Wilder, Pulev III, Dubios, Parker, and many more. Maybe fights where he thinks, he has a higher likely-hood of winning.

Against Fury, maybe he believes that the way Fury would beat him? Would negatively affect his product.

Me personally I think Tyson Fury could struggle. I think Chisora even at this stage of his career, can up his levels. Especially if he is back working with Don Charles & David Haye.

Fury will most likely still win, but it would be a struggle. I think Fury's defense and movement these days is overrated.

Comment

What? Absolutely nobody was asking for a Fury-Chisora trilogy fight.

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
                I don't mind seeing Tyson Fury vs Derek Chisora III. Exciting match up, full of passion. These are the type of fights, deep down people want to see.

Even if people deny such fights, on a instinctual level? They need these type of fights.

People complained about Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury. I watched people complain and discredit the match up on here. But when the trilogy was concluded, only then did people realized that it was a all time great rivalry.

Chisora is not going to be all matey matey with Fury, and likewise with Fury. Real passion, real competition.

I sense that Chisora may not want to sign up to fight Fury, because? Chisora knows that he has a market, and it is not really reliant on him fighting Fury.

Chisora could make big fights with Whyte, Wilder, Pulev III, Dubios, Parker, and many more. Maybe fights where he thinks, he has a higher likely-hood of winning.

Against Fury, maybe he believes that the way Fury would beat him? Would negatively affect his product.

Me personally I think Tyson Fury could struggle. I think Chisora even at this stage of his career, can up his levels. Especially if he is back working with Don Charles & David Haye.

Fury will most likely still win, but it would be a struggle. I think Fury's defense and movement these days is overrated.
                Negatively affect his "product??" Chisora has 30 losses. Chisora seems to genuinely like to fight but this man has made it very clear that he's in this game first and foremost for the money.

Comment

Thought it was a prank when this was first posted!! This is why i was worried when i heard Jared Anderson was a sparring partner.
                  If you need $ this soon, things are not going to end well. Should've signed with a broadcaster to get attention and stay out of trouble. This is surprisignly bad...he didn't retire 5 years ago.

Comment

This is bizarre.

Chisora didn't win a single round in either of the first two fights.

Fighting a broke down David Haye would be a zero threat fight that's 10x more interesting.

Comment

Working...
                    X