Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Manager: A Joshua Fight is Enormous Even If He Loses To Usyk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wilder Manager: A Joshua Fight is Enormous Even If He Loses To Usyk

Shelly Finkel, co-manager of former WBC heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder, says a fight with Anthony Joshua would be a major event - win or lose in the upcoming rematch with Oleksandr Usyk.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    siablo14 siablo14 likes this.

Darn right it would, shame it didn't happen 5 years ago though.

Comment

The One who "advised" him to turn down that 100/120M to fight AJ should now help him fill his pension fund, not Hearn & Joshua.
      You've made your bed, now lie in it.

btw, since when do they do business with "devils" Hearn & DAZN?

Comment

Originally posted by DeeMoney View Post
        Darn right it would, shame it didn't happen 5 years ago though.
        Preach Dee, Aj ducked on sky TV in 2018 & Wilder turned down the dazn offer in 19, I predict they'll duck.
        Muppets turned down undesputed in theyre primes, & look what happened next.

Comment

I have a gut feeling Usyk gonna lose or would be made to lose. Sorry thats just my opinion

Comment

Fighting for 3rd best HW.

Comment

I would still love to see this fight. At this point, you would have AJ whose been beaten down by different fighters. Wilder whose only lost to the same man twice. I think they would be perfect for each other. Not really a meaningful fight other than pretending what would of happened if they both still had all the hardware and fought. Then again, Wilder has really aged compared to when the initial call for this fight to have happened. AJ would benefit with youth being on his side still.

Comment

This fight is still my second favorite fight that hasn't happened right behind Spence and Crawford

Comment

And what does Wilder bring to the table?

Comment

Of course its a big fight. Its big because you get differing opinions on whod win and only way to find out whos right is if they fight! Plus just because a fighter loses it dont mean you dont fight them or dont get credit for fighting and beating them still? I mean when Foreman lost to Ali, does Foreman suddenly become a bum who youd get no credit for beating as Ali beat Foreman? Foreman was still credible win for Holyfield!
                    If Josh loses to Usyk, Josh im sure will fight anyone willing to, to give you opportunity to have his name on your resume, im sure dubois would like it. Dubois wouldnt mind having Usyks used goods on his resume.
                    Last edited by hugh grant; 08-08-2022, 12:04 PM.
                    siablo14 siablo14 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X