Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner Wants To Fight Mayweather In Exhibition: 'Why Not Get In There And Make Nine Figures Apiece?'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Broner Wants To Fight Mayweather In Exhibition: 'Why Not Get In There And Make Nine Figures Apiece?'

Adrien Broner knows how to wind up with a cool $100 million payday--he just can't figure out why Floyd Mayweather Jr. won't oblige him.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I'm not broners biggist fan, nor a hater, but yeah I'd like too see this, I'm sure broner would try and knock out mayweather

Comment

Sad that all that talent, no discipline and comes down to him begging for a handout payday from Floyd so he can basically retire.

Comment

Originally posted by Knuckle sandwich View Post
        I'm not broners biggist fan, nor a hater, but yeah I'd like too see this, I'm sure broner would try and knock out mayweather
        I’d defo watch, especially if it was a proper contest.

Genuinely think Floyd beats him still, but his years long retirement, Broner’s extra youth and, conversely, his less disciplined lifestyle and practical inactivity throw up enough variables to make this a potentially good piece of matchmaking.

Comment

I can't stand Broner, he's the biggest waste of talent in modern boxing. I would spend money to watch Jake Paul fight before I would pay any money to see him, especially in an exhibition.

Comment

Originally posted by Broner
            "all I’m saying is that I got a fight in three weeks.

If Floyd call me and said we’re gonna do an exhibition, I will stop that fight. I will stop that fight and we’ll be doing that fight in September, because that will be on pay-per-view.”
            Professional as always.

The only way Broner makes nine figures is if the first three are zeroes.

Comment

it's funny that Broner thinks the pot would be split 50/50.

Comment

Ye h this would be ok, but why broner fighting exhibitions when he can fight professionally?

Comment

This just shows where broners head is really at as regards training and fighting imo.

Comment

Dude is delusional. Who the heck is gonna pay to see old Floyd fight a washed up Broner? Dude got a gift vs Santiago

Comment

Working...
                    X