Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mike Tyson Bashes 'Slave Master' Hulu For Unauthorized Series: I'm Just a N----- To Them

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mike Tyson Bashes 'Slave Master' Hulu For Unauthorized Series: I'm Just a N----- To Them

Mike Tyson has never backed down from a fight, and the former heavyweight champion of the world is now picking a battle of a different variety.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Pretty stupid to resort to the racial language/allegations just because of some business dispute. I don't care for Hulu or Tyson, so have at it I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by ramplamp View Post
      Pretty stupid to resort to the racial language/allegations just because of some business dispute. I don't care for Hulu or Tyson, so have at it I guess.
      That's all they seem to do when anything doesn't go their way. RaCiSs

Comment

Taking it to a bit of a weird place without any provocation tbh...
        P to the J P to the J likes this.

Comment

Can't he sue for using his name without his permission?

Comment

The eight-episode season of “Mike” stars Michael Jai White, George C. Scott, Paul Winfield, Malcolm-Jamal Warner, and Tony Lo Bianco. The show is directed by Uli Edel.
            This is 100% false.

Michael Jai White, George C. Scott, Paul Winfield, Malcolm-Jamal Warner and Tony Lo Bianco starred in the 1995 made for HBO dramatization of Mike Tyson's life, titled "TYSON." Which was directed by Uli Edel.

champion4ever champion4ever likes this.

Comment

How could they not pay him ???
              How is that even legal ???

Comment

Originally posted by Grandma Pleaser View Post
                Can't he sue for using his name without his permission?
                He’s a public figure of course the don’t need his permission legally to do a documentary about him . We’ve already had his biography where he got to explain everything from his point of view. Autobiography ppl just lie n make themselves look good , biographies they can interview and take a different perspective. Mike is money hungry and wants to keep control of the narrative on all his controversies so has invoked racism n slavery comparisons like an absolute clown . Laughable . Imagine documentaries about people were only allowed to be made by or with approval by the actual ppl it’s about , you’d never get any truth just a guy making sure he comes across the way he wants to come across

Comment

Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post
                  How could they not pay him ???
                  How is that even legal ???
                  So it’s illegal to make documentaries about ppl now ? How dumb are some of you on here . Read my above post for your answer
                  JohnnyRebel JohnnyRebel likes this.

Comment

Harvey Weinstein should be consulted n paid n have given approval of the final product before any documentary is made about him .

Comment

Working...
                    X