Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: McKinson: I Know I Was Losing, Never A Time I Thought I Was Going To Get Stopped

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: McKinson: I Know I Was Losing, Never A Time I Thought I Was Going To Get Stopped

Michael McKinson didn't get the win or even fully accomplish a secondary goal of becoming the first to go twelve full rounds with Vergil Ortiz Jr.
    [Click Here To Read More]

McKinson was better than I expected. Vergil will learn a lot watching that back.
    Rodtang Rodtang likes this.

Comment

Vergil whooped that boy!!!

Comment

Respect to Mike for laying it all out there going for the win,guy definitely did not come to lie down. Guy has a beard as well because Ortiz landed some clean left/rights to the head that have dropped every other opponent of his.
        Rodtang Rodtang likes this.

Comment

S'IL AURRAIT PAS ÉTÉ GAUCHER McKinson AURRAIT PAS PASSER LE 5 ROUNDS

Comment

McKinson couldn’t put weight on his side after that hip shot from Ortiz, some power to do damage like that! Well done to McKinson for sticking with it, but as many predicted, he just lacked that equalising power.

MONGOOSE66 MONGOOSE66 likes this.

Comment

I'm glad the ending was conclusive with no controversy. I cringe whenever I see Lawrence Cole as the third man in the ring.
              Keleneki Keleneki MulaKO MulaKO like this.

Comment

McKinson said nothing was ever handed to him. Vergil just handed him an ass whooping.

Comment

Must be hard being in a fight like that having zero power
                  Charlie Zelenoff Charlie Zelenoff likes this.

Comment

If McKinson had power he could have.... IF, IF, IF, ...

McKinson is a good fighter. I wonder if he would be able to substantially increase his power. Ah, probably not, at this stage of his career.
                    Last edited by Damn Wicked; 08-07-2022, 03:30 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X