Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hopkins Expects Canelo To Beat Down Golovkin, Stop Him in Sixth or Seventh

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hopkins Expects Canelo To Beat Down Golovkin, Stop Him in Sixth or Seventh

Former two division champion Bernard Hopkins is expecting Mexican superstar Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez to hand down a beating when he faces Gennadiy Golovkin in their upcoming trilogy fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Honestly it's quite an interesting fight.

Before bivol, I'm sure most would pick Canelo easily, but then again, Golovkin isn't going to replicate what bivol did.

I also think this might be like a Pac/JMM one where the styles mean it's never going to be an easy fight for canelo

Will canelo be too over eager to dominate after a loss and get wreckless?

I never would have thought it 6 months ago but I am interested to see this fight.
    Damn Wicked Damn Wicked dan-b dan-b like this.

Comment

Hopkins also thought Canelo would beat up Bivol easily and stop him lol. Punchy fool.

Comment

Contrary to Hopkins I see the opposite GGG stopping Canelo.

Comment

Ez win for Nelo. GGG will get stopped and idiot boxing fans won't give credit to him for victory. In fact, stopping GGG is ATG achievement regardless of age.

Comment

Hopkins

He just doesn't know how many people are looking forward to seeing the heel take the beatdown of his career

Comment

No excuse for Canelo to not easily beat a 40 year old GGG, anything less is an F there is more pressure on Canelo than he realises.

Comment

Bopkins is threatened big time by Golovkin and never gives him any credit. You know Golovkin is all time great by the way Bopkins disrespects and discredits him always.

Comment

This should be the result and anything less is a terrible look for canelo. If ggg is even competitive and goes 12 rounds with canelo at 40 after how bad he has looked recently, canelo should be dropped off all p4p lists.

Comment

Originally posted by Silence View Post
                    Ez win for Nelo. GGG will get stopped and idiot boxing fans won't give credit to him for victory. In fact, stopping GGG is ATG achievement regardless of age.
                    What a ridiculously absurd take. How is a fight that most expect to be an easy win (which you yourself acknowledged) going to be an atg achievement? Regardless of age? So I assume Camacho stopping Leonard was an atg great achievement? What about smith stopping Hopkins? Atg achievement? You know, there’s a lot of idiots on this site but I only recall 1 who would make such ridiculous statements and he went by the name thug life nelo (that was one of his 10 dumbass names) And he’d make thousands of canelo loving posts in a very short time frame. Seeing your 2000 plus posts in just 6 months is oddly similar and quite coincidental, wouldn’t you say?

Comment

Working...
                    X