Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vergil Ortiz vs. Michael McKinson - LIVE BoxingScene Scorecard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Vergil Ortiz vs. Michael McKinson - LIVE BoxingScene Scorecard

Ortiz, McKinson Scorecard BoxingScene Live - Golden Boy's knockout sensation and the pride of Grand Prairie, Texas, Vergil Ortiz, Jr. (18-0, 18 KOs), and top 10 ranked, undefeated welterweight contender Michael "The Problem" McKinson (22-0, 2 KOs) of Portsmouth, Great Britain took part in the official weigh-in for their upcoming fight on Saturday, August 6 at Dickies Arena in Fort Worth, Texas that will stream live worldwide, exclusively on DAZN.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Should be a Wipeout. 4-5 rds at best.

Comment

The kid only has 2 KOs? Is that a typo? He has balls going to a gun fight with a pea shooter.

Comment

I give him a bit of props for standing up but I don't think he beats anyone of note.

Comment

Not worthy of main card. Wasted my money on this

Comment

disgraceful matchmaking

Comment

It looks like Virgil has issues. A weak chin and a porous defense. His corner telling him to go to the body is a worry too. He's not a huge puncher, he has to wear them down.

Comment

When Ortiz will stop fighting peddlers?

Comment

Working...
                X