Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vergil Ortiz: People Slandered My Name After I Pulled Out Of The McKinson Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Vergil Ortiz: People Slandered My Name After I Pulled Out Of The McKinson Fight

Vergil Ortiz Jr. is still bothered by the subsequent speculation about his training habits after he withdrew five days before he was supposed to fight Michael McKinson on March 19 in Los Angeles.
    [Click Here To Read More]

His muscles and kidneys potentially being damaged is scary as hell. I hope he doesn't have any lingering effects or that the issue returns.
    Lionbreech Lionbreech likes this.

Comment

Glad he's well now. Life is precious and we are not guaranteed more time.

Professional fighters are a unique breed, make no mistake. Earning a living where there's a big risk of suffering some kind of damage to your health, they are warriors.

Comment

And the same people defended that coward Hasim Rahman

Comment

A lot of those people likely haven't trained a day in their lives and wouldn't last a single round in the ring.

Comment

A true warrior nothing but high respect for him. People who supposedly " love boxing " go around trolling , bad mouthing , disparaging fighters who lay their health and lives on the line to entertain them what is that ? It isn't love for the sport , that's for sure. Most of the worse are people whose toughest task , biggest challenge is navigating a remote. That's enough of that trash talk from the trash trolls. If you had any respect for yourselves you would have more respect for the fighters in the sport you say you love.

Comment

Working...
            X